Adria win

rupert123

A friend of mine has just telephoned me. Wants to have a look at an Adria Win 2004 on a Fiat 2.3 base. Does anyone have any knowledge of this van or where I can find the specifications, had a quick look but other than a couple of adverts for sale ones can find nothing.

It was called WIN in those days. It may have been because Adria used to build the Poessl range and one of theirs was a Win. Once Adria started to build for themselves Deftleff took over the Poessl range.

The Adria Win prior to 2006ish evelved into the Adria Twin, rear double bed version.

The Win in question should be similar to this - http://2012.adria-mobil.com/gb-en/vans/twin

;-)

Guest JudgeMental

these earlier vans weight distribution not as good as current vans, I believe it is easy to overload the front axle. They only have a 60 litre fridge and room for 2 x 6 kg gas bottles. also I would only go for the 5,99 metre version as shorter one to cramped.

Might be OK if price reasonable? but be aware and check if it is complian,t with latest emissions criteria as you may possibly not be able to inter London/M25 Easy enough to check on line by inputting number plate data

JudgeMental - 2011-10-26 4:49 PM

these earlier vans weight distribution not as good as current vans, I believe it is easy to overload the front axle. They only have a 60 litre fridge and room for 2 x 6 kg gas bottles. also I would only go for the 5,99 metre version as shorter one to cramped.

Might be OK if price reasonable? but be aware and check if it is complian,t with latest emissions criteria as you may possibly not be able to inter London/M25 Easy enough to check on line by inputting number plate data

Thanks Eddie, the site Robin gave me gives the overall payload, which is very good, but not each axle I will try and check this further. The fridge will not matter, it is a single bloke who is looking at it, same applies to being short version, although I am not sure about this. We have found 2 x 6kg cylinders fine, have had this setup for around 5 years now and as we have gaslow no problem, they last us for about 7-8 weeks in the summer anyway again no problem with him. He lives in North Wales so doubt he would care much about London, bit of M25 he would use is not in Zone. I am going with him on Friday to have a look.

Archived