roller team granduca 255p help

rangie

Hi your question prompted me to do a little search and came up with the Roller Team Owners Club. At the moment I have no experience of them but intend to change that soon. In the past I have been a Dethleff owner and found that club gave members fantastic support and had superb contacts direct into the factory. Worth a try:

http://www.rollerteamownersclub.com/

Update: Just checked out their Facebook page and the club is very new but you never know one of them may be able to help.

Hi i came across this post as i was doing some web changes on the club site and i seen "TERRY" spotted the Roller Team Owners Club :) Please come and join us even if we are new we are growing and with the help of members on the site we can answer alot of needed questions,

"Rangie" we are working with many dealers around the UK to get a good strong network of help for our members and everyday there is always a move in the right direction for better service :)..

Even though we are not linked to Autotrail or Roller Team we still do our best to get the answers our members need.

Come and join us & You Terry lol i see you have yet to register tut tut lol..

regards

Craig

Archived