Adria Vision I 707SG

kenso_ukyahoo.co.uk

Was tempted to buy one of these when we first saw them at the Motorhome show, that was until I saw the spec. Check out that the load allowance is sufficient for your needs! Ensure you check out for that year as I believe they found a way of increasing it in later models.

Bas

We had an Adria Coral van which I understand to be similar to the Vision. Well built but getting parts a nightmare, at least via our supplying dealer. After numerous reminders over 15 months we had still not received a replacement locker catch.

Also found the handbook poor eg recommended tyre pressures exceeded max pressure on tyre wall by considerable margin.

Overall though it was a good van.

Arthur

I don't have experience either but have read of others experiences. I believe that the 'normal' spec is a gross vehicle weight ( GVW, MAM or MTPLM ) of 3500kg. I believe that they could be ordered from factory with a higher GVW, possibly of 3800 but don't know if that was available from initial production.

I also believe that I have read that a GVW of 3500kg does not give a decent payload on the Adria Vision although there are / were different models of Vision so the above may not apply to all.

Please don't take my word for this though, but use it as a basis for research.

Googling 'Adria vision payload' or something similar may get you some more positive answers if they don't appear in this thread later.

Harvey

Basil - 2011-11-08 5:51 PM

Was tempted to buy one of these when we first saw them at the Motorhome show, that was until I saw the spec. Check out that the load allowance is sufficient for your needs! Ensure you check out for that year as I believe they found a way of increasing it in later models.

Bas

Found this on the net, see

http://www.produkte24.com/images/catalogs/802/pdf_889.pdf

if you look at ""Maximale Zuladung normal/aufgelastet (kg) - - 292/614 253 / 576""

Which I understand means ""Maximum Payload Normal/Uprated (kgs)"" the normal payload is only 292kgs or even less at 253kgs for the larger (output) engined model.

Now that in my opinion is a pretty poor payload, so you would need to make sure it is the 'Uprated' model, unless of course you could cope with that!

Bas

P.S. It would also be worthwhile looking at what optional extras may have been fitted, see end of list, as all the additional weight (coming out of the payload presumably) is listed.

Archived