I've crossed over!

Chausson le mor

After owning 2 sevel based motorhomes just collected last weekend a brand new Renault Master MWB van conversion by Devon (Devon Tempest). What a superb driving experience it is based on the latest Euro 5 125 engine plus its got the most important extra (in my books!) the superb 6 speed quickshift auto unit. Drove 100 miles plus in it back from the supplying dealers in Bournemouth went absolutely brillantly. Cant fault the supplying dealer either Hampshire & Dorset Motorhomes thanks to Ken Saunders the MD and his staff for their superb hand over! *-)

Guest JudgeMental

I saw a few van conversions on these at Dusseldorf show last year. looked long, narrow and high to me, and dont think it would allow for a practical rear transverse bed ( most practical arrangement in a Panel van IMO (purely my opinion, along with thousands of Germans so dont start you lot! :D)

very nice looking front, and I am sure very nice to drive... :-D

It is nice to hear your being pleased with your  New Choice of Motorhome , and that you received the kind of customer Service we all would  like, May you have many a happy and safe Journey in your New Acquisition, keep us posted of how well your Renault perform,s,    Safe Journey,s

Archived