heki roof light

RVI46

Hi all, My sister In-Law would like a Heki roof light fitted to her Hobby 750. She asked me to google and see who would sell and fit one near to where we live "West Sussex". I can't find anything. Would any of you know or know of a way I could find an answer to her query? Many thanks.

RV146: A small caveat.... Hobby don't use HEKI rooflights as original equipment on current motorhomes - they use REMIS products instead. I mention this just in case the roof of your sister-in-law's 750 is particularly designed/shaped to accept a REMIS rooflight and not a HEKI one. (Incidentally, this difference of rooflight manufacturer seems to be a blind-spot for Brownhills' salesmen who appear to believe that all motorhome rooflights are HEKIs. I notice this belief has spilled over into MMM's recent Hobby T-550 test-report.)

There's a new firm started up near chichester - Premier Motorhomes on the Birdham Rd (south towards West Wittering). They have an ad in this month's MMM, saying they do service etc. Don't know anything more, but looks smart newly refurbished premises.

Archived