The Bumper Dumper

postnote

Has anyone seen or heard of a product called ‘The Bumper Dumper’? It seems it’s a plastic toilet seat that attaches to a car, van, lorry or MH bumper and enables someone who has been caught short to dump.

Once fitted to the bumper, which takes seconds. You can then, using the two under seat attachments hooks fit a plastic carrier bag into place. You’re then ready to let loose. I’m told the plastic carrier bag is an optional accessory.

Remember when using the plastic carrier back option, to dispose of it responsibly.

(lol)

Earlier this year we had an overnighter at Luss, Loch Lomond, by the picnic area and parked beside a scruffy, rusty bulk tipper wagon. the driver must have had one......without the optional plastic bag. 8-)

I don't mind picking up after my dogs but I draw the line at picking up what he left behind. >:-(

Guest pelmetman

I think this or something like it was brought on by some twit on Dragons Den, he was soon sent packing with his tail between his legs ;-) 

Sue

Guest pelmetman
flicka - 2011-11-25 9:02 PMWHY would you want one ?????????????????Don't you have a perfectly usable Loo in the Burstner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has trouble cocking his leg;-)...............as he's only short:D

pelmetman - 2011-11-25 8:55 PMI think this or something like it was brought on by some twit on Dragons Den, he was soon sent packing with his tail between his legs ;-) 

Sue

My memory is different, and it was a girl not a bloke, and one of the dragons did invest. Not so much for the loo stool (pun intended) idea but in her and her other ideas.p.s. maybe I am recalling a follow up program where the dragons met up with some peope they rejected. Theo I think.

Guest pelmetman
Brambles - 2011-11-25 9:08 PM
pelmetman - 2011-11-25 8:55 PMI think this or something like it was brought on by some twit on Dragons Den, he was soon sent packing with his tail between his legs ;-) 

Sue

My memory is different, and it was a girl not a bloke, and one of teh dragons did invest. Not so much for the loo stool (pun intended) idea but in her and her other ideas.
Yep:D......... your quite right, but er in doors often falls asleep before the end, and after nearly 30 years of marriage I've more sense than to tell her she's wrong;-).....................As Ronnie Corbett once said;-).............."I know my plaice":D

Guest pelmetman
vindiboy - 2011-11-25 9:40 PMDid you see the She Wee a Lady was promoting on Dragons Den, a device that Ladies can insert so that they can Pee standing up ?Why would they want to do that when they have the best bit of kit known to man ?
They're sitting on their fortunes:D

vindiboy - 2011-11-25 9:40 PM

Did you see the She Wee a Lady was promoting on Dragons Den, a device that Ladies can insert so that they can Pee standing up ?Why would they want to do that when they have the best bit of kit known to man ?

Ladies do not 'INSERT' the Shewee, it just sits between the legs - you really ought to swat up on the 'layout' of a female's nether regions! :$ I assume you haven't 'visited' the area for a long, long time!

postnote - 2011-11-25 10:02 PM

flicka - 2011-11-25 9:02 PM

WHY would you want one ?????????????????

Don't you have a perfectly usable Loo in the Burstner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say I was going to buy one, did I. But maybe you could do with one.. :D :D

Do they make one for people who spout verbal diarrhoea??? :D

pelmetman - 2011-11-25 9:15 PM

Sue

My memory is different, and it was a girl not a bloke, and one of teh dragons did invest. Not so much for the loo stool (pun intended) idea but in her and her other ideas.
Yep:D......... your quite right, but er in doors often falls asleep before the end, and after nearly 30 years of marriage I've more sense than to tell her she's wrong;-).....................As Ronnie Corbett once said;-).............."I know my plaice":D
Are you saying that Sue falls asleep on the loo ..... or when watching Dragons' Den???? 8-)

postnote - 2011-11-25 7:40 PM

Has anyone seen or heard of a product called ‘The Bumper Dumper’? It seems it’s a plastic toilet seat that attaches to a car, van, lorry or MH bumper and enables someone who has been caught short to dump.

Once fitted to the bumper, which takes seconds. You can then, using the two under seat attachments hooks fit a plastic carrier bag into place. You’re then ready to let loose. I’m told the plastic carrier bag is an optional accessory.

Remember when using the plastic carrier back option, to dispose of it responsibly.

(lol)

All you need is GOOGLE...

http://bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm

This may also interest...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0055541YQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0027MFA0E&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1NBET7Q8GBVHKT70X80J

Guest Peter James

Sue

My memory is different, and it was a girl not a bloke, and one of the dragons did invest. Not so much for the loo stool (pun intended) idea but in her and her other ideas.p.s. maybe I am recalling a follow up program where the dragons met up with some peope they rejected. Theo I think.
Presumably Series 9, 28 Aug 2011 Kate Castle's BoginaBag. Theo Paphitis invested £50,000links;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons%27_Den_%28UK%29http://www.boginabag.co.uk/

lennyhb - 2011-11-26 11:31 AM

They have been around in the States for eons Ring originally tried selling them 20 years ago didn't have much success, surprise, surprise. (lol)

...I think the bottom dropped out of the market.

........or was it the market dropped out of the b........................ ;-)

:$

Robinhood - 2011-11-26 11:51 AM

lennyhb - 2011-11-26 11:31 AM

They have been around in the States for eons Ring originally tried selling them 20 years ago didn't have much success, surprise, surprise. (lol)

...I think the bottom dropped out of the market.

........or was it the market dropped out of the b........................ ;-)

:$

With the size of Americans I'm not surprised. :D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2011-11-26 3:02 PM
pelmetman - 2011-11-25 9:15 PM...........................As Ronnie Corbett once said;-).............."I know my plaice":D
I never knew he was a fishmonger! :-)
Eye eye or should that be i i:D............careful Brian some of FG's bad habits are rubbing off on you(lol)

Archived