The Bumper Dumper

postnote

Guest Peter James
postnote - 2011-11-25 7:40 PM

Has anyone seen or heard of a product called ‘The Bumper Dumper’? It seems it’s a plastic toilet seat that attaches to a car, van, lorry or MH bumper and enables someone who has been caught short to dump.

Once fitted to the bumper, which takes seconds. You can then, using the two under seat attachments hooks fit a plastic carrier bag into place. You’re then ready to let loose. I’m told the plastic carrier bag is an optional accessory.

Remember when using the plastic carrier back option, to dispose of it responsibly.

(lol)

Why have you started 2 threads on the same subject? http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=25700&posts=5

Mel B - 2011-11-25 10:08 PM

vindiboy - 2011-11-25 9:40 PM

Did you see the She Wee a Lady was promoting on Dragons Den, a device that Ladies can insert so that they can Pee standing up ?Why would they want to do that when they have the best bit of kit known to man ?

Ladies do not 'INSERT' the Shewee, it just sits between the legs - you really ought to swat up on the 'layout' of a female's nether regions! :$ I assume you haven't 'visited' the area for a long, long time!

SWAT UP ? You mean there are flys there , 8-) 8-)

Guest pelmetman
donna miller - 2011-11-27 6:01 PM
Peter James - 2011-11-27 2:37 PMWhy have you started 2 threads on the same subject? http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=25700&posts=5
Why have you asked the same question on 2 threads?
Its because of the recession;-).................... we are getting a lot of repeats to save money:D

As a 5-year-old should be able to find on-line information about the "Bumper Dumper" product, perhaps the two threads are to highlight the reference to CAK Tanks. (Have you spotted it yet - CAK (Cack) Tanks - clever innit?)

For what it's worth, I was once told by an erudite and multi-lingual work colleague that "cack" (when used to describe faeces) was the only known Roman-military slang word to have transferred unchanged into the English language and remain in usage to the present day.

Derek Uzzell - 2011-11-27 7:00 PM

As a 5-year-old should be able to find on-line information about the "Bumper Dumper" product, perhaps the two threads are to highlight the reference to CAK Tanks. (Have you spotted it yet - CAK (Cack) Tanks - clever innit?)

One of the first times you haven’t had a go at me Derek. Cheers:D

Archived