PMH Forum - is it just me?

Tony Jones

Tony Jones - 2011-11-30 5:01 PM

Well, that worked.

Within moments of posting here, the problem I've been encountering all week "over there" righted itself!

(With apols to the HIGHLY efficient staff here at OAL, for using their cyberspace to discuss the opposition!)

Perhaps a miracle due to the intervention of St. Warners?

I just realised why It's so quiet on there, the forum is rubbish to use. Tried twice this evening to post a reply and failed both times.

This site is way better from a user viewpoint.

I joined the PMH forum when this one was down, but I spend enough time on the Warners forum without participating on others. I have just looked at the PMH forum in passing, noticed some familiar user-IDs and (sad to say) smiled inwardly at the postings on April 4th and 12th on the following thread:

http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/forum/our-website/where-everyone

(How to win friends and influence people...)

Derek Uzzell - 2011-12-01 9:18 AM

I joined the PMH forum when this one was down, but I spend enough time on the Warners forum without participating on others. I have just looked at the PMH forum in passing, noticed some familiar user-IDs and (sad to say) smiled inwardly at the postings on April 4th and 12th on the following thread:

http://www.practicalmotorhome.com/forum/our-website/where-everyone

(How to win friends and influence people...)

Hmmmmm :-S

D.

peter - 2011-11-30 11:54 PM

I just realised why It's so quiet on there, the forum is rubbish to use. Tried twice this evening to post a reply and failed both times.

This site is way better from a user viewpoint.[/quote

I've had this problem for a few months, but managed to post on one or two threads.

I e-mailed them approx 4 months ago & they said they would look into the problem, but still no solution to date.

So I've given up on it.

At least problems reported on here do get addressed. :-D

Guest Tracker
I did join when this forum became almost unusable earlier this year but as I was never a subscriber to PMH magazine I thought it best not to participate - so I don't!

Archived