ACS Book

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Just for info................. our 2012 ACS book has arrived today :D..........So those with advanced orders should expect them to start turning up ;-)

Interested to hear you've received your ACSI guidebook(s). Which organisation did you order yours from?

We ordered ours from the Camping and Caravanning Club back in October and still waiting - though I believe they did indicate it would be mid-December when we'd get the books.

mikebeaches - 2011-12-06 2:45 PM

Interested to hear you've received your ACSI guidebook(s). Which organisation did you order yours from?

We ordered ours from the Camping and Caravanning Club back in October and still waiting - though I believe they did indicate it would be mid-December when we'd get the books.

Ditto. Ordered and paid for in October.

Rang the Club just now [4.45 Tuesday] and they have not yet received them from the printers and said last year they had them by Dec 15th and got them all out before Christmas.

I mentioned the fact that people are already getting them from Vicarious books and they said in that case they would expect them ‘soon’, and that they like to get them out to members asap.

Been looking at getting the free Carnet. Unfortunately I cannot order one as the nationality question, which has to be answered, does not have my nationality listed!! (TIC) It has just about every nationality you could mention except English, it has Scottish, it has Welsh and Irish but nowhere does it have English.

What is more they don't give an e-mail address to send them a complaint, only a web contact form, something I will never use, so have to go by snail mail.

Lost out again.

Bas

I have also recieved my 2012 ACSI book and free carnet voucher from VicariousBooks. They invited me in October to pre-order for delivery during second wek in December.

Last week before the ACSI book arrived I booked my ferry crossing through the Camping and Caravanning Club and as part of the deal they provide an ACSI book! Whats more, I also ordered a carnet for £5+not knowing about the ASCI free carnet!!

John :'(

Archived