MMM January 2012 issue

Lucie Cranfield

To all MMM susbcribers,

Just to let you all know that the January 2012 issue has been collected by Royal Mail this morning, so it should reach all subscribers by early next week, well before the official on-sale date of Thursday 15th December.

If you don't subscribe, you can pick up your copy from newsagents from Thursday 15th December. We are offering all subscribers and readers the opportunity to send in for a '500 Free Days Out' guide worth £4.99, readers just pay the postage costs of £1.96! Don't miss out - full details are included in the January issue.

Happy Christmas from everyone at MMM.

Lucie

:-D

Lucie Cranfield - 2011-12-09 12:28 PM

To all MMM susbcribers,

Just to let you all know that the January 2012 issue has been collected by Royal Mail this morning, so it should reach all subscribers by early next week, well before the official on-sale date of Thursday 15th December.

If you don't subscribe, you can pick up your copy from newsagents from Thursday 15th December. We are offering all subscribers and readers the opportunity to send in for a '500 Free Days Out' guide worth £4.99, readers just pay the postage costs of £1.96! Don't miss out - full details are included in the January issue.

Happy Christmas from everyone at MMM.

Lucie

:-D

I’ll wait until Christmas day when Santa drops down my chimney and leaves it with the rest of my presents. Well I hope he does cos I bough him Tesco’s “finest” mince pies this year as he didn’t eat the “value” ones last year. . :D :D :D

Dave Newell - 2011-12-12 7:29 PM

Wills Wagon - 2011-12-12 5:24 PM

Arrived this morning December 12th but a bit boring. Perhaps Iam getting old.

Boring? With the nubile form of Fag Ash Stothert in a bikini on page 46? :D :D

D.

Thanks Dave, ! The Missus won't let me read it at ALL now. ;-)

Rayjsj - 2011-12-12 8:31 PM

Dave Newell - 2011-12-12 7:29 PM

Boring? With the nubile form of Fag Ash Stothert in a bikini on page 46? :D :D

D.

Thanks Dave, ! The Missus won't let me read it at ALL now. ;-)

Ah but Ray, you've got to check that I'm not pulling your leg aint ya. :D

D.

Yes, mine arrived today as well, and I agree that it seemed thinner and a lot less of interest within its pages! Perhaps it'sa sign of the times......

I notice my copy now arrives in a thick white envelope.....is this the general practice or am I singled out for special treatment. Must be a lot more costly than the previous polythene wrap!?

Guest pelmetman
Keith T - 2011-12-12 9:46 PM

I notice my copy now arrives in a thick white envelope.....is this the general practice or am I singled out for special treatment. Must be a lot more costly than the previous polythene wrap!?

Maybe because Fag Ash is in a bikini it's now classed as a top shelf mag 8-)

:D (lol)

Archived