I am NOT Petec

Go on the, who are you??? ;-) I have been mistaken for being male in the past, from my posting name that is ... I don't LOOK male!!! But then again, I do partake of many of the masculine activities ... such as converting ambulances into motorhomes, chopping down trees, decorating, lots of DIY etc - it's better than doing the housework and I just lover playing with power tools! Now where did I put that "Snap On" tools catalogue ...

Hi Clive Yup, I know about the German town of Worms, but the abbreviation is better than being an IMAP! But then again, I think you quite like maps as opposed to GPS don't you??? Mel B PS: There's a certain 'wriggle' you have to do to get in and out of the toilet compartment in our Rapido so being a WORM is quite appropriate.

WORMS Located on Rhein river; settled by Celts & Romans; seat of Burgundian kingdom destroyed by Huns in 436, immortalized in Nibelungenlied, epic poem of ca. 1200; major center of Holy Roman emperors; razed by French 3 times 17th-18th cen.; bombed in WW II. With thanks to Google.

[QUOTE]Ranger - 2006-05-06 3:58 PM Lots of sign posts pointing to Aust Fart, but have not found that town yet.........nor will it come up on the GPS.[/QUOTE] (lol) I think you mean Ausfart? If you only saw Ausfart? You must have been going in circles the wrong way. Didn't you see any Einfarts? (lol)

Archived