X2/50 WORKSHOP MANUAL - FREE

Guest Peter James

Guest Peter James

Follow these instructions;

1) Go to this link and download the free 637MB ISO file. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNDE45W5

(you have to wait a minute if using the free 'Regular Download' service, instead of the chargeable faster speed download.)

2) Burn the file on to a CD

3) Remove and replace the CD in your CD ROM drive

Your Free X2/50 full workshop manual will open.

Download it now whilst its there!

Guest Peter James
tonyishuk - 2011-12-18 5:21 PM

BTW I use Deamon Lite to read the iso file, rather than having to burn a disc. The prog works as a "soft Diskdrive"

Rgds

Thats interesting - I would like to be able to use it without waiting for it to load from the CD Rom.

Theres a lot of info on it, but not necessarily where you would expect to find it.

Because its a translation from Italian and they don't always use thesame words we would.

For instance 'Dismantling and Reassembly' comes under the heading of 'Proceedures'

If you are going to use it, you really need to spend half an hour clicking on all the links first to see where they lead.

Those who have had a CD ROM from me don't bother downloading it as its the same elearn manual

Peter James - 2011-12-18 5:38 PM

Those who have had a CD ROM from me don't bother downloading it as its the same elearn manual

And it's all in Italian, so not a lot of use really. But thanks for the link anyway to the O/P. :D

Guest Peter James
No probs, I missed things the first time saw it too. There is a lot on there thats easily missed. You really need to run your mouse over every page and click every link to find it.

Guest Peter James
You're Welcome. If you can get it to work straight from the hard drive like tonyishuk above, instead of a CD, that would be best, because the PC reads from the hard drive a lot faster than the CD Rom drive, so the pages would load quicker when you click on them.

Guest Peter James

Thanks for the Info Stewart. I found this one WinCD http://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

Which reads or as they call it 'mounts' the downloaded ISO file into a simulated CD Rom drive.

So this way you don't need to burn the downloaded ISO file on to a CD to read it, and I think it works a bit faster too. :-D

Just a word of warning / advice

If you install a "soft DVD Drive" you may find that some PCs / Laptops will slow down when starting up as they will mount the drive (Techy term for connect !)

Usually there is an option to un-mount the drive in the software after use.

Rgds

Slightly O/T but the use of a soft drive is usful because you can copy disc images such as the ASCI camp disc and not have to carry the discs.

Guest Peter James
bgrobbins@hotmail.co - 2011-12-19 8:47 PM

Excuse my ignorance ........but I don't suppose it's available for I pad. I'm new to computers and tablet thingys

Happy Christmas to all B-)

Dunno. My missis said something about I pod for Christmas. But I'd never heard of it. I've heard of I ron. So I've got her one of those :-)

Guest Peter James
Peter James - 2011-12-19 3:22 PM

Thanks for the Info Stewart. I found this one WinCD http://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

Which reads or as they call it 'mounts' the downloaded ISO file into a simulated CD Rom drive.

So this way you don't need to burn the downloaded ISO file on to a CD to read it, and I think it works a bit faster too. :-D

Doh! Just discovered the CD was still in the drive, and it was working on that.:$

Still doesn't work when I take the CD out, either on WinCD or Nero.

So I'll stick with using it on CD for now.

Guest Peter James
Brambles - 2011-12-23 5:46 PM

Peter, I am using Daemon Lite and works fine with this.

Yep, Downloaded and installed the free version of Daemon Lite and it works fine for me too.

Using the ISO file through Daemon Lite, instead of reading from the CD, brings the pages up on screen much faster.

Many Thanks :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peter James
grahamw - 2012-01-03 1:02 PM

Thanks for the information on this.

With regard to the data on wiring details it appears to fail to display any images. Anyone got any ideas on this as I would find this extremely useful.

Graham

If you send me a PM with your email address, I will send you the training manual attached to my reply, which has better diagrams.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived