club

no1harrydog

OK - this is top secret, so don't tell anyone.

What you do is, you roll up one trouser leg, stand on the other foot, push a pencil up each nostril, say "wibble" 37 times into the mirror at the changing rooms in your local Chelsea Girl fashion shop, and then you're in matey. ;-)

(Alternatively you could google for it.)

no1harrydog - 2011-12-21 10:51 PM

how do you join the frankia club please :->

Welcome to the Out&About Live forum.

I'm not sure that there is a UK club for Frankia owners.

(Your question was asked on the MotorhomeFacts forum towards the end of 2009 and nobody seemed to be aware of a Frankia club then.)

You might try asking Frankia dealerships about this:

http://www.spinney.co.uk/browse/frankia.php

http://www.cranhammotorhomes.co.uk/sitemap/FRANKIA_MOTORHOMES.htm

You might also try contacting the UK Pilote club as that covers various Pilote Group brands (admittedly all French) and might be willing to accept owners of the German brands Frankia and Bavaria too.

http://www.piloteowners.co.uk/

Failing all the above suggestions, there are motorhome clubs out there that welcome all types of vans; you might like to consider those, that way if you change your van you do not have to change your friends.

If it is advice on Frankia’s you require this forum is always a good source, but within the open to all clubs you will probably find previous Fankia owners.

We belong to the Motor Caravanners Club (MCC) they are present at the shows and are fairly big.

(lol)

Oh dear! The first two respondents were not very helpful were they but I am sure they were only joking and did not notice that this was your first post. Welcome to the forum anyway and I hope others will come along with more suggestions than have been posted already. Happy Christmas

BGD - 2011-12-21 11:48 PM

What you do is, you roll up one trouser leg, stand on the other foot, push a pencil up each nostril, say "wibble" 37 times into the mirror at the changing rooms in your local Chelsea Girl fashion shop, and then you're in matey. ;-)

We haven't got a Chelsea Girl round here, being from the poor and backward North so I tried it in Aldi

(My case comes up in January)

Hi and welcome to the mad house!

I see that Bruce (BGD) has been at his mint Bailey's again, and as for Jhorsf ... he's on 'word rationing' at the moment in case he says something to stop him getting a crimbo present! (lol)

I had a good shuftie round the internet for you yesterday evening and couldn't come up with anything other than the same questions from someone else in 2009 on MHFacts, so the answer seems to be that there isn't one I'm afraid. Its the same with Chaussons as there isn't a club in the UK for them either as far as I know so you're not 'alone' in not having a club.

All us 'unloved' ones will just have to 'huddle' together in the cold, freezing winter .... :D

BGD - 2011-12-21 11:48 PM

no1harry dog

as been mentioned there might not be one, but welcome to the madhouse

BGD... spit my rum an coke out...loving that suggestion..i did it earlier, so looks like im a member...even tho ive got a roller team

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Archived