Whats the best motorhome related present?

Dr Dave

Just wondered what was the best motorhome related present you have had for Christmas. Start off with previous years and then after Christmas tell us what you got this year. And of course may i wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

Dave

Guest Tracker

We too don't do Christmas presents to any great degree as whatever we want during the year we just go out and get so what's the point?

But if Santa gave me a cheque for the first year's depreciation on a new £60k van I would once again be able to believe in him!

I still wouldn't buy one though!

Just for Tracker.

Just before Christmas, there was an honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus travelling in a lift of a very posh hotel. Just before the doors opened they all noticed a £5 note lying on the floor. Which one picked it up?

Santa of course, the other two don't exist!

An A Frame for my car, :D and a towbar for the m/home. :D

Don't need the book that Derek Uzzzel keeps plugging, as I know it all already and what I don't I can find out on the internet. :D

Derek Uzzell - 2011-12-24 9:51 AM

peter - 2011-12-23 8:39 PM

An A Frame for my car, :D and a towbar for the m/home. :D

Don't need the book that Derek Uzzzel keeps plugging, as I know it all already and what I don't I can find out on the internet. :D

Partial omniscience is a contradiction ;-)

If you say so Derek. Whatever that is.

Archived