Autotrail sat dome

davanne

B-)

Has anyone got an autotrail sat dome? Are they freesat or can they be connected to a sky 12v digibox/

We are considering having one fitted to a new autotrail and want to know if it is the same as the camos dome with sky minibox we have fitted to present van.

Any info will be gratefully received.

B-) B-)

Brian Kirby - 2011-12-28 12:47 PM

Autotrail do not make sat domes, they make motorhomes. So, Autotrail, but possibly the dealer, will fit the sat dome. Therefore, for accurate, reliable, details of what would be fitted, and how it would work, my suggestion would be the horse's mouth! ;-)

I suspect OP may be referring to the sat dome included in the Media Pack Plus (so presumably factory- rather than dealer-fitted.)

The image of the included remote on Autotrail's website may give a clue - click on Packs tab at http://www.auto-trail.co.uk/index.php/frontier-navajo.html .

I'm not sure, but I think it's a Maxview VuDome - although as Brian says, safest thing is to ask Autotrail.

davanne - 2011-12-28 6:48 PM

Sorry for any confusion....we realise Autotrail do not make the sat domes but we wish to know if the one they fit in their media pack is compatible with a sky mini box or is freesat only. B-)

If they are just going to fit a dome or a dish I cannot see it will matter what you fit on to the end of it, any digibox should work.

Archived