Daffodils in bloom 1st January

chris

Shocked to see daffodils in full bloom today near a furniture store by us in South Wales today. They were growing in a grassed area and not potted up.Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Anyone else seen any early blooms?

Chris

Guest Tracker
chas - 2012-01-02 8:18 AM

Sure I heard the first cookoo today, 8-) maybe its just the wine !

I wouldn't have called Martyn Cookoo but I can see what you mean!

chris - 2012-01-02 11:30 AM

Sorry didn,t realise chatterbox was the one to use ?

chris :$

Hi Chris, I'm no self appointed Moderator - it's just that I've seen so many posts go in here (Motorhome Matters) that should be in Chatterbox, (any subject).

What can and does happen on these occasions is someone gets on their high horse/soapbox and asks, "what the b****y hell is this to do with motorhomes"?

Or summat like that...

Instantly causing offence and arguments.

Thankyou for responding responsibly and politely. If the mods don't move it, it's fine, it's no big deal.

Martyn

Some nobs posted a thread about Daffodils in bloom 1st January. What the hell's that got to do with Motorhomes?. (lol) (lol)

peter - 2012-01-02 8:35 PM

Some nobs posted a thread about Daffodils in bloom 1st January. What the hell's that got to do with Motorhomes?. (lol) (lol)

Nothing - and Chris (the poster) did issue an apology for the mistake in posting it here.

Incidentally how do you know that Chris is "a person of wealth or high social position"? ( That is a dictionary definition of the word "nob".)

We all make mistakes and it would be refreshing if in this new year all who post are polite in their comments. May you have an enjoyable year of motorhoming Peter.

Archived