Robbed in Spain --- PETITION

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2012-01-13 1:35 AM

sshortcircuit - 2012-01-12 11:58 PM

Gosh, this is still totally unclear. What do you hope to achieve?

Try and be a bit more descriptive eg AP-7, is this a bookies line?

You can easily find the answer to that question if you took the time to read the other thread. I've given you the link so you don't have to search for it.

And please post further comments in that thread......not this one.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=25963&start=1

I thought I had posted to this but it may have been deleted???

What a rude reply. I have no intention of trawling through 12 pages if a simply explanation could have been provided. If you want to cultivate support for your petition then you need to react positively. I wil also continue to post on this subject if appropriate.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that a petition to British MPs ( or even MEPs) can change anything in other countries, but I wish BG well with it.

When visiting the major motorhome shows there are often representatives there from the Spanish Tourist industry, such as site owners and sometimes even the Spanish Tourist Office.

It might be a good idea if we all made them aware that many British visitors are being put off visiting Spain because of the perceived risks involved.

I should think that if THEY got the message, it could be more effective than telling our own MPs.

:-|

Further to my last posting I had a look at the exhibitors list for the Motorhome show at the Excel in London next month, and I see that there are one or two Spanish camping organisations attending.

One of them is listed as the " Federacion Espanola de Empresarios de Camping " who, judging by their website, cover quite a bit of Spain.

Might be worthwhile, if any forum members are going to the show, for them to mention the concerns that some British motorhomers have about visiting Spain.

Seeing Malc's post above,

BG can you copy your Petition letter to their e-mail:- info@fedcamping.com

(with a link to the other thread.)

I'm sure their members would be concerned about potential loss of trade & that matters have escalated to the EU Parliament level.

Archived