LeVoyageur For Sale

Den

Sadly after 15 years battling Luekeamia, Colin a very good Friend past away, He loved more than anything his MH, His wishes were for me to sell it for his Wife Janice.

So today Ive placed an advert with the MMM.

Dennis

Guest JudgeMental

Did you not advertise it on MMM website "buy and sell" area as well? as I think this is free if you advertise in mag as well...Have had a look and cant see any Le Voyageurs, or else I would have posted a link for you.....

Maybe just post some more details, and if anyone is interested they can PM you. Try ebay as well it is quick and cheap.....

Hi Dennis, sorry about your friend. If you're not interested, fine, but here's how to put a link on.

The page you want to show as a link has a web address, like the one at the top of this page that you are currently looking at.

It says outandabout live.co.uk etc etc etc

So, let's assume you want to put this page as a link.

Point you mouse pointer to the address and click your mouse, either left or right button, ONCE.

It should "highlight" and say cut copy paste etc.

Click on copy

Them wherever you want to plonk (paste) the address, say on a thread on here, just right click your mouse once, and the address will appear.

Someone may be along with a different way, believe me there are probably 50 different ways, but this is mine, good luck.

If you'd rather drill your teeth with a rusty nail, fine.

Martyn

Guest JudgeMental
Brian Kirby - 2012-01-17 8:22 PM

Indeed it is, and it would cost about €125,000 at today's prices in France, so a very good van at a very good price.

Go on Brian you can afford it! :-D

Archived