Here we go again

Lord Braykewynde

How much longer do we have to put up with this crap from those unelected shysters who rule over this country. He hates Britain and the west and openly preaches his hate encouraging others to kill and maim but we have to put up with it because foreigners say so. The icing on the cake is that we are paying for his legal fees and no doubt he'll be on benefits. Why can't the secret services just take these kind behind a wall, bang, and put them in a concrete coffin and dropped off in the middle of the ocean. They probably wont do it incase the BBC or Guardian get to hear about it and start bleating about his human rights. At least it will make that Chakrabati woman happy and his lawyer will probably be rubbing their hands with glee. Gareth Pearce I expect >:-(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16590662

I can't pretend to know anything about this case..but it does sound pretty farcical doesn't it?... :-

(..comes here as an "asylum seeker"..and then spouts his anti-west' hate... *-) )

Made even more crazy, when "we" will gladly deport people,who are just facing copyright and hacking allegations...

The tempation to just bundle him into a sack and air-drop him into Jordan,out the back of a Hercules transporter must be immense!.. :-S

Maybe we would be allowed to send him to the 'States........

pepe63 - 2012-01-17 12:13 PM

Made even more crazy, when "we" will gladly deport people,who are just facing copyright and hacking allegations...

Have they appealed to the ECHR about their deportation?

Probably wont work because they don't wear a mufti or sport a nanny goat beard but surely it's worth giving Gareth a call despite them not being illegal immigrants. Shami Chakrabarti is another worth considering. I'm sure money talks ;-)

pepe63 - 2012-01-17 12:13 PM

Maybe we would be allowed to send him to the 'States........

That wont work. It's already been tried with the hook handed preacher of hate, Abu Hamza.

Yes again, it's those across the channel who said no, he had to stay here so another that costs us through our taxes. The money that he costs us in keeping foreigners in jail or those who have served a sentence and we cannot deport, in benefits etc. would build HS2 within the time it takes to build it :-)

If you don't already know you would be surprised how many foreigners are in the UK prisons 8-)

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-01-17 12:30 PM

If you don't already know you would be surprised how many foreigners are in the UK prisons 8-)

...I don't think I really want to know...!?! 8-)

(..especially when we've got such a patchy record when it comes to funding the likes of looking after,feeding and housing our old folk..!. :-S )

Oh!..and not forgetting we've got a new Royal Yacht to save for... (lol)

If he wishes to stay in the UK then maybe we should relocate him to an island somewhere. After all it is still UK territory. While not recommending it, 6 months on somewhere like the Outer Isles with continous horizontal rain and gales may well make him ask to be sent home. Not fair on the locals I agree, but we can pay the extra cash to compensate. Alternatively, can someone not stitch him up to look as if he has a website offering links to pirate deals, then the US would have him extradited immediately. If he is claiming to be British he would have no get out.

If I was a millionaire I would glady pay a hitman to get rid of hateful scum like this. I don't know why nobody has thought of doing likewise.

Yes I thought so, it was Gareth Pearce who is getting the mega bucks for defending him. The government are appealing so the scrawny necked lawyer, who puts a hate preacher above the maimed and murdered citizens of this country, will be even more richer. Pity somebody don't bump her off for being a traitor :-)

Archived