Safest place to live?

Lord Braykewynde

Where would be the safest place to live?

Considering the amount of eastern Europeans doing time I would think the Baltic states or Poland because all of their scum are over here. Not surprisingly a Lithuanian has been charged with the Birmingham couples murder. In the grave next to my late MIL lies a 17 year old who was attacked when walking with his girlfriend. They spared her life by just breaking her arm. Three Latvians were found guilty of that crime. They even come over here to murder their fellow countrymen. For example the two Poles who tried to murder the ones partner is now serving time at our cost. They probably come here to commit their crimes knowing that if caught the most they will get is a reduced sentence in one of Her Majesty's hotels.

A report stated yesterday that to accommodate all the foreigners our home bred scum are being released early *-)

Not xenophobic Ms Gibblebucket. I'm just being realistic as well as patriotic.

We should look after our own considering we have 2.5 million unemployed which means those that have a job at present not only have to pay more taxes in benefits for those losing their jobs but more to keep other countries scrotes, whom we seem to welcome with open arms, in a life of luxury compared to the prisons in their own countries.

Tell me Ms Gibblebucket, how would you deal with the problem? Or maybe you are one of those that don't see it as a problem :-)

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-01-19 11:48 AM

Not xenophobic Ms Gibblebucket. I'm just being realistic as well as patriotic.

We should look after our own considering we have 2.5 million unemployed which means those that have a job at present not only have to pay more taxes in benefits for those losing their jobs but more to keep other countries scrotes, whom we seem to welcome with open arms, in a life of luxury compared to the prisons in their own countries.

Tell me Ms Gibblebucket, how would you deal with the problem? Or maybe you are one of those that don't see it as a problem :-)

Of course we should look after our own people, and it does seem that this country welcomes all and sundry with open arms, but they are not ALL murderers, benefit scroungers and the like, as I said there is good and bad in all sections of society. Its just that your recent posts really seem to be down on anyone who is not British. That may not be how you feel at all, but it is the way some of your comments have come across. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you :-D

josie gibblebucket - 2012-01-19 11:58 AM

That may not be how you feel at all, but it is the way some of your comments have come across. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you :-D

Nor I with you Ms Gibblebucket. I do hope you don't mind me calling you Ms Gibblebucket because we haven't been formally introduced yet (lol)

If I was xenophobic I wouldn't be posting in support of the Kolas, obviously Mr Kola wasn't of Anglo Saxon heritage. He was a law abiding person who had been married for 40 years and didn't deserve to die. The other case I mentioned was the Polish girl with a young child. It just happens that in certain parts of the country, including where I live, coming across large groups of eastern Europeans in gangs drinking heavily is a bit intimidating. Here they are in parks and one place they congregate in is a burial ground drinking and openly deficating. The mess they leave has to be cleared up by some poor council employee all at a cost to us. My son did ring the police once about the desecration of the burial ground and they asked him what he expects them to do about it *-)

I'm not saying ALL are the same but it is a very high proportion and statistics from the police show that.

Josie my love,

Yes there are a lot of good and bad in society, but why do we in Britain have to accept all the bad apples of other countries who have no intention of working and contributing to the well being of this country, Lord Brakey is only showing his concern for his own country.

Guest pelmetman
josie gibblebucket - 2012-01-19 7:34 PM

Got it in one Donna - chick with large knockers :-D

(not blonde tho)

I know theres a problem with the silicon implants........Are they using brass now?............ 8-)

I've been watching Saints & Scroungers on am TV this week.

Many of the Benefits Frauds carried out on a large scale carried out by Immigrants.

In one case over £1m, many in 6 figures.

One illegal immigrant a Nigerian guy & his wife had claimed around £150k tax credits for 19 children, (they had 3)

He was claiming for so many with his wife living apart claiming for the same children,at seperate addresses, they had purchased 4 London properties. Previously he was convicted for another offence (forged passport) & the Court ordered for him to be deported. He appealed on the grounds that he would be seperated from his family & won.

When interviewed the wife submitted a prepared statemant admiting her guilt, but was spared a jail sentence because of the 3 children.

AND they are still in the Country. Beggars belief.

I am always curious to the fact that many many people throughout the Uk seem to have similar views on this and other contentious topics. They also are in the main people who are eligible to vote, and usually do so, yet.....their opinons seem to count for nothing when the MP's are debating any of this. That is if they even bother to debate any of them. As far as I can see Dave Cameron has sidestepped more of his manifesto pledges than those he has actually done. He promised to act on Human Rights, Immigration and a number of other things that people feel are important but he seems more concerned with bulding a new yacht for Brenda and family.

What is frustrating is he will get kicked out and another lot will be elected on the same promises and again, ignore them. No wonder people say why bother voting.

Don't tell me about eastern european imigrants. Boston has the largest percentage per capita in the entire country. I must admit that the majority are hard working, honest people just trying to make a few quid to look after their families.

But we also have quite a few single men who just doss about getting p*ssed out of their skulls.

Just like a lot of the indiginous men in any community these days, sadly.

I'm not an apologist for the idiotic imigration policy that we have no choice but to adhere to, but as they are here legally, they are welcome to stay. On the condition that they strictly obey the laws of this country and are only allowed to come if they have a sponsored job to go to.

We live in Kent and during the fruit picking season we have a large influx of labour mainly from Eastern European countries. Do we have trouble? No decidedly not. Clean of good appearance, friendly, hard working and with a subtle sense of humour they put many of the local population to shame. In fact we have one of then lowest rates of crime in our area and the police with whom I have regular contact through our neighbour hood watch tell me that of what little crime we do have almost none is committed by these seasonal immigrant workers. When their work is done they all seem to go back home. Needless to say our local fruit farmers, many of whom are friends, love them and the simple fact is that the fruit industry in Kent could not exist without them.

Guest Tracker

Safest place away from people - in a cave on Rockall - trouble is there is rockall else there to make it comfortable!

Norfolk village aren't bad - quiet - apart from the RAF - and virtually crime free if you pick the right one!

Good local shops, friendly natives, good hospital and GPs, sensible property prices, pleasant surroundings - but don't tell anyone or they will all want to come here and spoil England's best kept secret!

Guest Tracker
Colin Leake - 2012-01-20 6:39 PM

I were born there on the Norfolk coast at Cromer boy!

Explains 'ee gettin a bit crabby at times then dunnit boy!

Guest pelmetman
Colin Leake - 2012-01-20 11:39 AM

We live in Kent and during the fruit picking season we have a large influx of labour mainly from Eastern European countries. Do we have trouble? No decidedly not. Clean of good appearance, friendly, hard working and with a subtle sense of humour they put many of the local population to shame. In fact we have one of then lowest rates of crime in our area and the police with whom I have regular contact through our neighbour hood watch tell me that of what little crime we do have almost none is committed by these seasonal immigrant workers. When their work is done they all seem to go back home. Needless to say our local fruit farmers, many of whom are friends, love them and the simple fact is that the fruit industry in Kent could not exist without them.

Coming from the East End of London ;-)...........where the rich burgers of Kent used to get their cheap labour..........or so I'm told being to young :D

Now our farmers have to look further for their cheap labour ;-) ...........makes you wonder don't it.........that our fick folk can do better on benefits than working on the land 8-).........maybe they're not that fick ;-)

It might be that immigrant workers are happy working for the wages they get now that our people won't work for as they consider them to be slave wages, farmers are not renowned for paying top dollar money, what happens when the immigrant workers twig the situation and ask for more? do they get sacked and replaced with more gullible workers?

Your conclusion is probably correct. The workers do not work for the farmers, they work for gangmasters who sell the labour to the farms, so there is a middleman. If the workers complain they will get sent home, if they are lucky or more than likely receive some physical punishment once they are home. Not great for the dependent wife and kids. Local workers are prohibited from getting the jobs by various means, either they do not speak the language or there are no vacancies, but another busload just happens to arrive. Everybody makes a lot of money except the workers, who make a pittance and the locals who sit on the Dole. Until we sort out the criminal (borderline legal) side of the scams we will get nowhere.

Guest pelmetman
Dave225 - 2012-01-20 8:21 PM

Your conclusion is probably correct. The workers do not work for the farmers, they work for gangmasters who sell the labour to the farms, so there is a middleman. If the workers complain they will get sent home, if they are lucky or more than likely receive some physical punishment once they are home. Not great for the dependent wife and kids. Local workers are prohibited from getting the jobs by various means, either they do not speak the language or there are no vacancies, but another busload just happens to arrive. Everybody makes a lot of money except the workers, who make a pittance and the locals who sit on the Dole. Until we sort out the criminal (borderline legal) side of the scams we will get nowhere.

You make it sound like the Mafia are now ruling our fields Dave 8-)..............but you maybe right, now that we have an open door policy.........and lets face it our politicians are always at the back of the queue when catching up is involved *-)

According to the Guardians figures for 2010 the number of immigrants known to be living in the UK is 4.02 million and that isn't counting those 100,000+ who have vanished of the radar.

By co-incidence Whitehall released figures yesterday stating that 371,000 immigrants were claiming benefits which equates to £2.1 billion a year. The figures don't state if this includes the thousands who have now returned home and through EU rules are still able to claim benefits off this country. To put it into context 371,000 is more than the population of Leicester and just short of Manchester.

Due to the high incidence rate of immigrants drinking in the streets West Yorkshire police have put up signs in seven different languages. At the same time South Yorkshire police stated they had spent almost £2 million on translators last year.

I cannot get the crime rate for this year but in 2010 the prison population was made up of 12.5% foreigners. Of these criminals the EU courts in 2010 forebade us to deport 102 of them.

None of the above makes sense when we have 2.6 million unemployed that is unless you are Cait Reilly who trained to be a geologist and because the country isn't crying out for geologists refuses to do anything else for her benefit money. Another who thinks the world owes her a living.

Archived