Add a campsite?

magbrin

magbrin - 2012-01-19 3:35 PM

not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to add a campsite to the database, or is it restricted to the powers that be?

Seems unlikely that just anyone can add campsites.

I'd assume that can only be done " officially "

:-|

Magbrin.

I think you would have to submit the details to the site Administrator & there I suspect may be an inclusion fee involved.

I don't know what the problem is with the "Campsite Finder" on outandaboutlive, it never works for me & I'm not downloading another web browser for the sake of access to ONE individual subsite.

Surely if you can access other areas of this site with any browser, WHY do you need an alternative for a single area

Especially as there are plenty of others "Campsite websites", that work with any browser.

flicka - 2012-01-19 7:58 PM

Magbrin.

I think you would have to submit the details to the site Administrator & there I suspect may be an inclusion fee involved.

I don't know what the problem is with the "Campsite Finder" on outandaboutlive, it never works for me & I'm not downloading another web browser for the sake of access to ONE individual subsite.

Surely if you can access other areas of this site with any browser, WHY do you need an alternative for a single area

Especially as there are plenty of others "Campsite websites", that work with any browser.

Thanks. Will pm admin.

Interesting comments on browsers. Not only is it easy to access other campsite finders it is also easy to add sites, free of charge, to a lot of them.

Thanks, all, and to Peter Rosental - we are now there, and await bookings from all of you travelling north this year :D :D

PS we will be holding our 3rd annual Highland Gathering in June and Mini meet in September - free fun for all. PM if you are interested. More details will be posted in due course.

Archived