Horace and his horn?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Well here's a queer do 8-).............We had to visit the Old man yesterday............we'd been summoned *-)

So we took down all our gubbins the night before, ready for and early set off in the morning ;-)...........Up bright and breezy no booze the night before so fresh as a daisy, did the final uncoupling from our pitch......ie leccy and drainage :D..................Started Horace, who being ye olde style Transit ...Hence no glow plugs.....so fast tick over for 5 mins .......

Well whilst me and the light of my life were outside folding up the Silver screen......When all of a sudden!......Horace sounds his Horn 8-)...............for 4 to 5 seconds 8-)..........I dash to the cab, thinking maybe Troy's jumped in my seat and caught the horn..........but no ones there 8-)

It stopped and everything is fine :-S...............

I confess I've not used Horace's horn much in 20 years........... and once we had settle'd down again, I admit to being quite impressed by his horn :D........It's not one of those weedy horns you get on those foreign vans............admittedly I'd never heard it for a long time either in... or... Out side of the van ............. and I suspect apart from Horace's annual fiddle by the MOT man I doubt it has ever been used in anger ever 8-)

So I'm wondering whether the Latin sun has started to work on Horace's elderly parts B-).................

It's worked wonders on mine :$

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2012-01-20 4:30 PM

So I'm wondering whether the Latin sun has started to work on Horace's elderly parts B-).................

Sorry Dave but the Latin sun only shines in Italy - so it must be summat else - maybe the Iberian sun which is a whole different chappie and has been known to cause a man to do strange things - although in your case strange things are already quite normal I believe?!?!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-01-20 5:08 PM

pelmetman - 2012-01-20 4:30 PM

Sorry Dave but the Latin sun only shines in Italy - so it must be summat else - maybe the Iberian sun which is a whole different chappie and has been known to cause a man to do strange things - although in your case strange things are already quite normal I believe?!?!

All right Rich :D........I ain't fussy who's sun it is ;-)........But its very good at warming yer bits and pieces B-)

When it's up of course, otherwise it quite cool ;-)............

Archived