Talking out of thy buttucks

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

No telly at the moment 8-).........so listening to people talking about art :D.................It seems to be a name dropping exercise by the chattering a****s,,,,,,,,and as they say if your names not Turner forget it :D

Mind you I do like a nice picture :-D.......................I've got loads.........I prefer originals but have a few prints ;-)

I recall many years ago one of the TV channels doing an experiment on art to prove that there's a lot of snobbery and also to show that most 'experts' know SFA about art.

What they did was rent out a famous art gallery and get some schoolkids to paint and draw pictures about various subjects. This was duly hung in the gallery and they invited lots of arty-farty types to the viewing before it was opened to the general public without telling them the art was done by kids.

They then followed the arty-farty types around the gallery recording them and their conversations with like minded people.

The result was hilarious and went to prove that most talk through their anal sphincter muscle when trying to impress others with their knowledge.

I only wish YouTube was around then. It would have been an internet hit.

Archived