Tow Hitch and Motor Scooter Rack for Autotrail

martha

I wonder if anyone can advise me. I have just purchased a new Autotrail Cheyenn 632SE and would like to have a tow hitch and motor scooter rack fitted. I live in West Wales, but am prepared to travel in order to have these items fitted. Any suggestions or/and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I notice that John Wickersham's "Build your own Motorcaravan" mentions Watling Engineers Ltd (www.tow-bars.co.uk) and TOWtal (www.towtal.co.uk). You could also try Hope Technical Developments (www.hope-tecdev.com) Try searching the forum (All Posts) using keyword "tow bar" (omitting the quotes) as it's likely other potential suppliers have been recommended previously.

Sorry to be a bit late on this thread been away for a week. I have recently had a towbar fitted to a A/S Nuevo and a Easylifer mobility sccoter rack. They also make the same 'easylifter' to carry motorcycles etc. The towbar has a 150kg limit and the astlifter will take 200kg. http://www.easylifter.co.uk/ Have a look may be what you are after. Hope this helps Pete

Newark Vehicle Bodies (Brian Wilmer) did ours. Brilliant job and sensible price. BUT I have now made a trailer after putting the loaded motorhome on the weighbridge. Have you done the maths for what you propose?? Good luck

Archived