Pelmetman on Tour

BGD

Conclusive proof that Pelmetman, and the delightful Mrs Pelmetman, were indeed in Calpe at my gig there on Thursday night.........they even stayed at the Calpe Mar campsite for an extra night in order to see The Nomad in action!

It was great to meet you both , and have a safe trip homeward you guys!

1872198556_Pelmetman1.JPG.81fdcec0f191dd7e1ca2dfcebb08ff9b.JPG

Tracker - 2012-01-28 4:54 PM

Is it my imagination Bruce or is there a bit less of the lovely Sparkle than there used to be?

Indeed. Substantially less Rich.

She has become a much more concentrated Sparkle.

However, our combined total team weight has if anything gone up, as since I gave up smoking about 15 months ago (after about 37 years of smoking up to two packs a day), the "Fat Transfer Fairy" has visited us every night whilst we sleep, and has cruelly taken from Kathy and donated to me. Ahem.

I appear to have swopped gender: I seem to be about 7 months pregnant with my food-baby, and I can't see my willy any more!

Guest Tracker

My complements indeed to Kathy Bruce as the new look certainly suits her and I know from bitter and largely failed experience just how hard it is to shed they there kilos!

However, at the risk of offending some of our more delicate members (pun intended) - could you still remember what to do with it even if you could see your willy - or do you have to wear wellies just to be on the safe side!

BGD - 2012-01-28 5:24 PM

I appear to have swopped gender: I seem to be about 7 months pregnant with my food-baby, and I can't see my willy any more!

Don't fret. I used to be the same but now it's reappeared after losing a few pounds. Well, more than a few. To remember what he looks like until you lose the blubber get your good lady to take a pic and then blue tack it above the khazi. At least you wont become strangers because you will shake hands on a regular basis :-)

Tracker - 2012-01-28 6:56 PM

My complements indeed to Kathy Bruce as the new look certainly suits her and I know from bitter and largely failed experience just how hard it is to shed they there kilos!

However, at the risk of offending some of our more delicate members (pun intended) - could you still remember what to do with it even if you could see your willy - or do you have to wear wellies just to be on the safe side!

Thanks Tracker..... was a hard slog, but I feel so much better for it. I have to take my hat off to Bruce tho, for quitting the ciggies...... very hard, and much appreciated by me!!

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-01-28 10:35 PM

To remember what he looks like until you lose the blubber get your good lady to take a pic and then blue tack it above the khazi. At least you wont become strangers because you will shake hands on a regular basis :-)

You don't want it posted on here then??

:-> :-> :-> :->

Guest pelmetman

Who's that fat bloke with my head?

We did indeed see the Nomads excellent show, multi talented and knows how to fill a dance floor.

Sadly as we had a ten hour drive the next day I had to limit myself to 3 small beers, so I didn't get round to displaying my breakdance routine..........not that there would of been room amongst all the daddy dancers :D

Nice to meet you and Kathy...........Bye the way I put a good word in for you with the boss when he asked me how the show went ;-).............I said that we all had a great time and you would do the next gig for free :D

Now at Buchy as our intended Aire at Forges les Eaux is wall to wall with Gypsies 8-)

Ah, brilliant photo Kathy well done hats off to you you look so amazing good on ya . Bruce you still look good to me and hats off to you giving up the fags well done . Me and him well I.m just fat and keep threatning to give up the fags . I use the kids as an excuse I shouldnt I dont smoke around the kids I limit it to the garden and my table meets the back garden so thats my favorite seat in the day whilst they are at school. I dont smoke upstairs and on the whole I go no where near them happliy becaus ethe house is so big . When they go to bed I might have a sly one with the bak door open and I move my chair to the door. I wouldnt ever breath it on the kids who have no voice . As for the fattie I just get up in the mood and feel good about it threaten to join WW and then I get busy and never get around to it .

So lovely photo of you all Mrs Pelmet man look s so young .

Lovely photos and hats off to you again meeting more of the forum and being hospitable what a kind nature you gys have got one day we would love to come see you when time alllows and the kids are more looked after . fANCY DOING 6 MONTHS TRAVELLING Ops sorry caps and down sizeing what good is 7 bedrooms to us and a wet room with granny flat on the side . Its to big for us so that day will come .

Home to meet you health prevailing ...This is nt the first time you have been kind to people and it doesnt go unoticed by many I am sure certainly not me ..Kind people you take care not alot like you left inthe world take pride in your kindness . all the best kindest wished to you both . Stay happy alway s...Most impressed Michele...xxxxx

Guest Tracker
Thought that you would like to know Dave & Sue, that after one of the warmest and driest Januarys on record it's just started snowing up on the Wolds!

michele - 2012-01-29 5:25 PM

Ah, brilliant photo Kathy well done hats off to you you look so amazing good on ya . Bruce you still look good to me and hats off to you giving up the fags well done . Me and him well I.m just fat and keep threatning to give up the fags . I use the kids as an excuse I shouldnt I dont smoke around the kids I limit it to the garden and my table meets the back garden so thats my favorite seat in the day whilst they are at school. I dont smoke upstairs and on the whole I go no where near them happliy becaus ethe house is so big . When they go to bed I might have a sly one with the bak door open and I move my chair to the door. I wouldnt ever breath it on the kids who have no voice . As for the fattie I just get up in the mood and feel good about it threaten to join WW and then I get busy and never get around to it .

Lovely photos and hats off to you again meeting more of the forum and being hospitable what a kind nature you gys have got one day we would love to come see you when time alllows and the kids are more looked after . fANCY DOING 6 MONTHS TRAVELLING Ops sorry caps and down sizeing what good is 7 bedrooms to us and a wet room with granny flat on the side . Its to big for us so that day will come .

Home to meet you health prevailing ...This is nt the first time you have been kind to people and it doesnt go unoticed by many I am sure certainly not me ..Kind people you take care not alot like you left inthe world take pride in your kindness . all the best kindest wished to you both . Stay happy alway s...Most impressed Michele...xxxxx

We'd love to meet you Michele - just let us know where and when... and I'm sure we'll find a glass or two of something for you!! xx

BGD - 2012-01-28 1:44 PM

He's chugging Northwards even as I type Dave, on his way back to arrive back in the Cold Country (although at only 8 degrees it's bloody cold here today!) in the next couple of days....

I know exactly what you mean bruce. We got to bonterra park benicassim today and it's bloody freezing with a gale force wind. Down through the mountains on the A23 the temperature went from - .5 to 13 degrees at the bottom. But the wind made it feel a lot colder

peter - 2012-01-29 8:21 PM

He's chugging Northwards even as I type Dave, on his way back to arrive back in the Cold Country (although at only 8 degrees it's bloody cold here today!) in the next couple of days....

I know exactly what you mean bruce. We got to bonterra park benicassim today and it's bloody freezing with a gale force wind. Down through the mountains on the A23 the temperature went from - .5 to 13 degrees at the bottom. But the wind made it feel a lot colder

All packed and ready to leave home in morning. Due to arrive there, same campsite, a week hence. Thanks to that timely warning, a few extra fleece tops and warm jumpers will be squeezed in.

Hope the weather warms up for you. We are forecast snow tomorrow!

peter - 2012-01-29 8:21 PM

Peter - have you seen the forecast for the Costa Blanca for the middle & tail end of this coming week - have a look on "el tiempo.es" website.........it's gonna get even more dire apparently.

Denia area is supposed to be max 7 degrees and down to about minus 3 at night on Friday and Saturday.

NOT fun without any central heating........... 8-)

michele - 2012-01-29 4:25 PM

Hi Michele - a few 'state' secrets ! ;-) YOU CAN give up the weed ! The Nomad smoked LOADS for very many years and gave up over night ! He is living proof that it can be done by anyone with enough will power. Fair enough his long suffering wifey went through hell as he went cold turkey .The end result is that yes as an aid to the cravings you tend to consume your own body weight in food ever hour (see piccy above and compare with Trackers piccys posted few weeks ago) but you are so much healthier and eventually lol better to live with.

Sparkle is in fact ' Wonder Woman''. She 'survived' the missing fags back lash, lost loads of weight and looks amazing and is the most friendly & carring person on the face of the planet (apart from one) Had to put that in for Mrs B. even when dealing with all that.

In answer in Mel's question - the furry friend is the leader of The Rat pack and goes to ever gig to control the crowd and run the fan club. Hes a very good friend of Mr. Batty - if you have two or three years to spare I will explain that as well.Also he is one of the few things Bruce hasnt eaten in the last six months - but you never know !

Nomad gigs are truley and experience not to be missed. If ANYONE is down that way in Spain go to a gig. If you dont enjoy it and have a great night I will pay for your drinks all night - this is not a rash bet / offer as if you genually dont have a good time you are in fact dead so your bar bill will be quite low !

All the above is obviously clasified information so when read please burn your P.C.

Mr & Mrs B :-) (Six months !!!! The Bats are preparing to leave the roost)

BGD - 2012-01-29 10:30 PM

Peter - have you seen the forecast for the Costa Blanca for the middle & tail end of this coming week - have a look on "el tiempo.es" website.........it's gonna get even more dire apparently.

Denia area is supposed to be max 7 degrees and down to about minus 3 at night on Friday and Saturday.

Looks like we made the right decision to postpone our Spanish trip from mid-Feb to April!!! 8-)

Mel B - 2012-01-30 11:15 PM

BGD - 2012-01-29 10:30 PM

Looks like we made the right decision to postpone our Spanish trip from mid-Feb to April!!! 8-)

Hi Mel

dont be out off. It really is what ever you are used too. When we are there if the temp. drops by 1 degree down to say 35 with the tarmac melting on the roads and people fainting in the shade, Bruce still runs to put on a jumper, hat & gloves ! If it drops to actually cold, Kathy has to stop Mutley being set on fire to warm the house !!

We have been there at all times of the year and in most weather conditions, if you dress for the weather / temp. its fine.

As we live in the amazingly warm UK we are like polar bears to our Spainish friends.

Oh just a thought - loads of wine helps as well.

The Bs :-)

Guest pelmetman

Now at our last Aire before Blighty.....Equihen Plage we had stopped at Le Touquet but its now 9.50!.......This ones free and the Kindle works here :D

Its on a cliff top over looking the sea next to a sewage works..........

Archived