Any clues Excel

michele

Looking on the Show's website, Bessacarr will have the E700 range there & also the Swift Kon-tiki equivelants.

http://www.motorhomecaravanandcamping.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=Exhib/ExhibID=479/loadSearch=31490_2725

Swift & Bessacarr models - Hall S, Stand S90

"The Swift Group's full line up of vehicles all with the latest Euro V engines from its Swift, Bessacarr and Escape brands, including the Swift Bolero and Bessacarr E500 series and the family-friendly Escape 696"

Take Clive's advice regarding a camera or if you have a Video Camera use that.

Have a great day

To find a Dealer goto:- http://www.swiftgroup.co.uk/model-locator#results

Enter your postcode, then scroll down & select the Motorhome model from the right hand scroll down list.

hey thanks for that I see apparently I get in for free as I am pushing a wheelchair user that necesitates it . Thats good never had nothing for free. ;-)

One person will be admitted free-of-charge per wheelchair user or person whose disability necessitates a carer. ExCeL has been purposely designed and built to allow unrestricted access to disabled visitors and to conform to Part M of the Building Regulations. For full information on planning your visit to ExCeL, including access and parking, toilets, hearing assistance, medical facilities and mobility equipment hire, visit ExCeL's Disabled Access page.

Mind you whats the betting she wont count as she is only 16 but then we are only buying it for her in the first place ? what do you think ...never mind looks like I will be paying I bet

:-)

David Dwight - 2012-01-29 9:44 PM

Michele.

Have you got voice record on your camera? if so use that when you take a photo and add your own comments to each photo, it may help when you get home.

David

david luckily I got a new little Camera for xmas and it has ;-) ;-) good idea batman x

Archived