My motorhome is falling apart,but im not alone

plumbersvan

8-) Winter dose seem to find failts in camping cars,apart from my fan belt a door came away,mostly my fault :-( the auto pizzo stopped working for the heating 8-) and the fridge no longer runs on gas,today the gas regulator i noticed,had broken away from its fixing point :-( :-(

I arrive at an aire near Valence,there were several campingcars parked :-D so i joined them *-) two of those were repairing interior fittings another cleaning and changing his tank water pump :-|

I began to change my sqeeky fan belt before the snow arrives 8-) 8-) They said it might 8-) two French people came to see what i had to do and helped :-D Then their wifes called them back :-S It seems they had to move on,pity it would have been handy to have some help,cant see what French woman have against their men helping :-S

At least i dosnt seem to matter weather the campingvan is new 1 year 10 years or 40 years old they all need maintainace and repaires

Thats all part of the joys of motorhoming, and if you can fix it yourself you can get a great deal of satisfaction from it.

Unfortunaty motorhomes do not seem to be built to the same standards of the main motor car industry, but perhaps one day this may change. *-)

Archived