Disneyland Paris

gudger

Can anyone offer advice, will be motorhoming in France for the first time mid July and have promised the lad a couple of days in disney. I have been told you can stay in the disney car park for a extra fee on the parking rate , is this true as I can not seem to find any info about this if not any ideas were to stay close by. I have also been told(by the same person) that there are shower and toilets there to use. (?)

All perfectly true. Just make sure that you tell them you will be leaving before 10am on the day you leave as they are apt to charge for that day if you don't. If you want to stay on a site I would recommend Camping International Jablines, Jablines, Nr Meaux. There is a bus service to Disney if you if you want to leave the van behind. Have fun Ron

• 2 weeks later...
Just to comfirm what has already been said, the car park at Disney is absolutely massive, but always plenty of spaces, I went last summer and stayed on the campsite at Jablines because I didn't know you could stay at Disney. Its only a short distance from disney and is a superb site within a local park. You won't be disappointed either way.

Archived