FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY

michele

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouble with "shaking it up like old times," Chele, is that if you can remember the old times, if you shake too hard it falls off!

(Your leg of course - what else would an upright citizen like me refer to?)

PS - just spotted Jackie "Twooks" over on the PMH forum - maybe she'll look in here and join in?

Guest Tracker

I'm all for having a larf Michele but I prefer to larf every day not just for one night only!

Nevertheless it is jolly good to see that you still remember how to post unusual postings that can test one's powers of reasoning!

Tony Jones - 2012-02-07 7:36 PM

Trouble with "shaking it up like old times," Chele, is that if you can remember the old times, if you shake too hard it falls off!

PS - just spotted Jackie "Twooks" over on the PMH forum - maybe she'll look in here and join in?[/quote

Hi Ya Tony long time no speak hope you are well....Maybe she just might and maybe Howie might as well and maybe Rsylivia & martin just might maybe maybe maybe ] :D watch and see . 8-)

Tracker - 2012-02-07 7:41 PM

I'm all for having a larf Michele but I prefer to larf every day not just for one night only!

Nevertheless it is jolly good to see that you still remember how to post unusual postings that can test one's powers of reasoning!

Rich me old mate I see you know me well. haha can never get it right can I but my hearts in the right place oh my bloody legs ache 8-) its all this standing on street corners waiting for twooks and Howie that bloody Sylvia & Martin aint arrived yet bet their sunning it up at home :D

knight of the road - 2012-02-07 8:21 PM

pelmetman - 2012-02-07 7:33 PM

How many times do I need to shake it? :D

How about 99 times then change hands?

Then I suggest you are doing it wrong and your thick and easy granuels are out of date :D send them back to the manufactors 8-)

just clicked on 'new threads' for a laugh

almost crashed my little netbook thingy - must be years worth of stuff in there

as a quick update - we've got a new van, downsized yet again, VWT5 - SWB, new engine so tax is £135 flip top so can get it a few height barriered car parks and has an auto box to die for

neat

:D :D

twooks - 2012-02-07 8:26 PM

as a quick update - we've got a new van, downsized yet again, VWT5 - SWB, new engine so tax is £135 flip top so can get it a few height barriered car parks and has an auto box to die for

neat

:D :D[/quote

Chele says play Twooksie ..glad you got a new van and where have you been in it so far ?.

AND ..

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship. "Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our

fins showing." And they did.

"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the s**t inside!"

No need to thank me, try to learn something new every day.

yup, bringing the tone right down

again *-) *-)

twooks - 2012-02-07 8:30 PM

AND ..

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship. "Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our

fins showing." And they did.

"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the s**t inside!"

No need to thank me, try to learn something new every day.

yup, bringing the tone right down

again *-) *-)

:D :D :D I appreciated it anyway made me laugh aghhhhhhhhhh .

twooks the new van , its like a car isnt it drives really well ours does anyway .even managed to get it off the drive in the snow which was fun its LWB but we love it only down side is this is what we use for Fred and it has the lift in the back, makes the shopping a squeeze :D *-)

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2012-02-07 8:21 PM

How about 99 times then change hands?

You mean you can count and do it at the same time Malcolm? 8-)

previous VW was LWB with rear kitchen

this has traditional VW layout, cos the lounge is less claustrophobic for Rob, he struggled with the narrow aisle down the middle of the other one.

back of new van is pretty much full of the bed, with a bit of storage along the bottom, downside if it's raining you get wet if you need anything from the boot so it's a bit underused, most stuff gets crammed under the bed - really like it tho, and so far we've been lucky with the weather when we've been out in it.

Did France last June - boringly predictable, that's us - and lots of days out in the UK

nobody waves anymore, looks even less like a camper than the blue one

Tony Jones - 2012-02-07 7:36 PM

PS - just spotted Jackie "Twooks" over on the PMH forum - maybe she'll look in here and join in?

Well Tony, I always thought you were a 'laid back/horizontal' type of chap ... not upright! :D

Well..............................any more than 3 times is classed as a w*nk. (lol)

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-02-07 9:30 PM

twooks - 2012-02-07 9:25 PM

looks even less like a camper than the blue one

It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it does the job, you're satisfied with it and it gets you away :-)

yeah, but sometimes I forget and still wave, get strange looks back,

'why is that delivery van waving at us' *-)

you never know tho, I could be causing all kinds of marital discord,

as in

'why is that incredibly sexy looking lady waving at YOU!' >:-) >:-) :D

Guest Tracker
twooks - 2012-02-07 8:26 PM

neat

:D :D

Welcome back Jackie - we've all missed you - well I have anyway! - whilst you've been gallivanting about in your new van and it's good to have you back amongst the semi living!

Archived