Truma 6E problem

andy mccord

Morn All,

I appear to have an intermittent problem with my Truma 6E boiler, I was at a very cold castleton site last W/End, I had the boiler on all day friday and saturday, but on sunday morn I switched from the blown heating option to heat water only, the fan speed increased, which I expected as I assumed it was getting rid of excess heat, it blew loudly for about 6 seconds then shut off, which I thought strange, on looking at the controls the Red & green LEDs were flashing on and off permanantly, the only way I could get the boiler to reset was to power down the control panel, then switch it back on again & all was well, I do have a manual for this boiler and I am aware what it states, But im sure there has been probs in the past with the PCB for this boiler, can anyone advise please?

Regards

Andy

I have had this issue once or twice on Combis in both our Bolero vans. I had the unit checked both times but the response was no problem.

Once I could not get it to reset without removing the small fuse under the plastic cowl, though i recokon powering off at the control panel would give the same result.

Archived