so annoyed

derek pringle

Hi,

Just arrived home from visiting the bank to find that some a - - e h o l e has pinched the badge from the front of the motorhome, the Bessacarr emblem. Phoned a local dealer who is getting a replacement plastic badge, wait for it----£69.72p for a plastic badge. Absolutely disgraceful but it looks awful without it.

Had to come on and vent my spleen

cheers

derek

LordThornber - 2012-02-16 1:14 PM

ips - 2012-02-16 1:10 PM

The robbing gits .........

Who, the thief or the dealer? :D :D

Martyn

Good point Martyn... :-S

Is this the badge that replaces the standard chassis makers badge?..if so,would it be cheaper and how noticable would it be if it were to be replaced it with one of them?

(Off Topic..I wonder how long it will take for someone to be blame THIS on eu immigrants...? (lol) )

Guest JudgeMental
LordThornber - 2012-02-16 1:14 PM

ips - 2012-02-16 1:10 PM

The robbing gits .........

Who, the thief or the dealer? :D :D

Martyn

could have been worse.....could have been mine! :D

Wills Wagon - 2012-02-18 12:35 PM

Why do you assume it has been stolen? Don't they stick on with a bit of double sided sticky tape like number plates so it could have fallen off anywhere especially if it has rain/road water penetration behing the badge!

Hi Wills,

No, they do not stick on with sticky tape ,they are pressed in to 3 small receivers, one still remains the other two broken. The van has not moved for a while for it to drop off in transit,it is parked on the path. I would also assume that if it innocently fell off it would be on the ground next to the van.

cheers

derek

Guest JudgeMental
just saw a tinker with open back lorry, and it was full of copper cable, catalytic converters, drain covers and Bessecar badges! :D

michele - 2012-02-19 11:34 AM

Went shopping in Beziere one year only to find when we got back to Bessie that someone had knicked our cap off of our fresh water intake . Makes you sick .

What did they add to your tank when they did it? :-(

I'm glad to say that ours is locked but if it ever gets broken into I will be flushing the system.

Archived