so annoyed

derek pringle

Who knows Terry perhaps thats why I am like I am :D No seriously we pulled in at the local Superu and when we did we saw these ? scabby Gizzards we took no notice why should we after all. They saw it and knicked it knew it was them . Dont think they did anything no reason to add anything just knick it and run 8-) Gits.

Hi,

Had notification that new badge is ordered and will be delivered soon. Tempted to glue the new one on but worried that any repeat could end in smashed grille in order to free it from van. Wish i could connect it to a TAZAR, that would teach them.

Last year whilst staying on the site at Loches in France somebody stole a reel off the fishing rod I had left outside overnight, other people had some items taken, although none seemed very expensive, more the hassle of replacing them. However, I reported it to Reception who told me they were already waiting for the police to arrive. We moved on as we were due to leave anyway. When we arrived home after continuing our holiday there was a parcel waiting with my reel in it and I also received a lovely e mail from the site apologizing for the behaviour of the thieves who obviously had been traced by the police.I sent an e mail back thanking them very much and would definitely visit the site again, a brilliant market right next to the site.

cheers

derek

Archived