Diamondbrite

nippermotorhome

That doesnt seem a bad price. Last year we swopped the car and the dealer threw in a Diamondbright treatment they recooned wa about £150,, earlier last year we won a similar Glamourshield treatment which was valued about £500. The Legend is just a bit longer than our van so you seem to have a reasonable price.

Is it worth it - I think so as its easier to keep both the car and the van cleaner.

The Glamourshield job was done better than the car inso far as the dealer who did the car got some stuff on the window that both kits window cleaner is struggling to remove.

Do you go on any other forums than this, if so dont reply on here but send me a pm before you get the job done

i bought a new car in April last year, and had it Diamond Brite treated. It has stayed very clean, and the dirt seems to wash off easy. You get a kit with it. A big sports type bag, with bottles (Don't know what they are all for !), sponges, leather etc. Probably well worth getting a MH done, and the price quoted seems really good

PJay

Archived