Burstner skirt lockers

Suda

Has anyone got advice regarding Burstner Delfin skirt lockers collecting water when driving in wet weather. The edges of these lockers appear distorted and I wondered if anyone has suggestions to keep the bins watertight. Not sure if exposure to intense heat might have caused this to happen. Thanks in anticipation,

Suda - 2012-02-28 2:31 PM

Has anyone got advice regarding Burstner Delfin skirt lockers collecting water when driving in wet weather. The edges of these lockers appear distorted and I wondered if anyone has suggestions to keep the bins watertight. Not sure if exposure to intense heat might have caused this to happen. Thanks in anticipation,

I would check that the "distortion" you mention is not aluminium corrosion. The bottoms of our Marano were corroding and the paint was bubbling and looked like distortion.

Thanks for the reply. We had that problem with our habitation door and had it replaced under warranty. The rubber ends to the lockers no longer sit level. I have removed one to look and the metal under the seal is fine, its just this soft plastic end panel which has sort of buckled at the end and is the same to a lesser degree on all the skirt lockers.

Thanks for the reply. We had that problem with our habitation door and had it replaced under warranty. The rubber ends to the lockers no longer sit level. I have removed one to look and the metal under the seal is fine, its just this soft plastic end panel which has sort of buckled at the end and is the same to a lesser degree on all the skirt lockers.

Archived