Drive by photography?

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Here's a strange event :-S.................Our house is on the market.

Today sat in the lounge when Sue notices a car pull up on our drive?.............a women jumps out took a picture of the house then jumped back in her car and drove off :-S

Confused of Lincolnshire 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2012-03-01 6:34 PM

Google Streetview Dave? *-)

Cheers,

Colin.

Exactly we are on Google.............. this is what puzzles :-S..............we're on Rightmove so anyone can see us..................so why drive all the way out to the sticks to take picture that is available online 8-)

I think as Jeremy say's its FG 8-)....................If I disappear from the forum......... :-( :-S.........I might be found in a bin bag near you (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest Tracker

Perhaps she lives close by and is going to print the picture to make a special advent calender - lets call it a Davent Calender - and open one box each day until that very special day that you move out!

Where are you moving too Dave - it would be kind to give the others a headstart!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-03-01 7:27 PM

Where are you moving too Dave - it would be kind to give the others a headstart!

We're moving to a quality property in Spain. France, Italy......and anywhere else we care to stop Rich............

Horace is going long terming :D..........................hopefully :-S

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-03-01 7:34 PM

I think you'll find she was from the tax authourities.

They are doing a survey in preparation for the mansion tax.

;-)

Horace is probably only worth 5k so I reckon I'm safe Malc ;-)

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2012-03-01 7:33 PM

We're moving to a quality property in Spain. France, Italy......and anywhere else we care to stop Rich............

Horace is going long terming :D..........................hopefully :-S

Good luck mate - hope it works out for you - but do think long and hard about the long term effects and implications before severing ties with the UK?

That said - God bless all who sail in the good van Horace!

PS

Wanna buy a nice fully furnished apartment about 30 miles from Murcia (San Javier) airport Dave!!!!!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2012-03-01 7:43 PM

Wanna buy a nice fully furnished apartment about 30 miles from Murcia (San Javier) airport Dave!!!!!

NO fear..............to near my Dad and Jehovah witness brother 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wished I was coming . Good luck to you both I hope you have many wonderful happy camping days ahead .

Maybe she lives near you and her mate wantsto move there and she said ,hang on this house down the road is for sale?. Not everyone knows that youve posted on the right move site ..Question is have you made the right move :D :D happy long terming .

:D

Perhaps she was having a drive round your area to see what's available - a website can only 'show' you so much. We've done this before today to see what's out there.

Alternatively ... you know the tax bill your old man got ... seeing as you've got his old Horace maybe they've come to collect him as payment! 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-03-01 10:11 PM

Alternatively ... you know the tax bill your old man got ... seeing as you've got his old Horace maybe they've come to collect him as payment! 8-)

Horace was the FIL's Mel...............my Dad had a Hymer which he sold 4 years ago ;-)

malc d - 2012-03-01 7:34 PM

I think you'll find she was from the tax authourities.

They are doing a survey in preparation for the mansion tax.

;-)

Horace is probably only worth 5k so I reckon I'm safe Malc ;-)

Thats 3k more than our van then.....................and we're hoping to get another 10 years out of ours :D :D

Guest pelmetman
josie gibblebucket - 2012-03-02 10:06 AM

or indeed several binbags........ :D :D

I am trying to lose weight 8-)......................honest :D :D

Guest pelmetman
donna miller - 2012-03-02 11:59 AM

It's the Inland Revenue, you shouldn't have wound up FG like you did. :D 8-)

Its not my fault he's so easy to wind up :D...................You'd think he was clockwork (lol) (lol)

I make a simple shallow meaningless comment.............and of he bites every time *-)

Maybe I should be more thoughtful and constructive with my posts ;-)

Nah............ that's never going to appen (lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived