Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental
Dave Newell - 2012-03-25 8:01 AM

JudgeMental - 2012-03-24 9:54 PM

Dave Newell - 2012-03-24 8:05 PM

Get a life Eddie!

D.

get a sense of humour plonker.....

Why do you insist on throwing personal insults into your postings?

D.

when yo get off telling me what to do.....Get a life is not an insult?

definition of Plonker:

"the term plonker started out as a reference to someone who was forever drunk on cheap wine (cheap wine is nicknamed plonk) this person was usually a homeless person, or poor person.

today the term plonker is a very light hearted insult. Its not even seen as an insult, its like calling someone a wally. Its in no way meant maliciously. you call someone a plonker when they say or do something stupid."

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental
Basil - 2012-03-06 6:33 PM

Not wishing to be involved with the childlike behaviour that is now occurring on this thread.

I can assure anyone reading that I am not unintelligent, ham fisted, ignorant or a 'Darwin' failure and had used Bungees for many many years prior to the one that could quite easily have taken the sight of my right eye. The fact is I used it in exactly the same way as I had done dozens if not hundreds of times before with no loss of concentration and yet with no warning it let go and unwrapped at such a speed that the accident occurred before I had realised what had happened. It was the one next to the one I was actually working on and had been secured for up to a minute yet still it let go and unfortunately my right eye took the hit.

Until it happened to me I probably would not have thought anything about it, in fact I didn't, but I have had my warning in a painful way, please if you don't want to take any notice that is fine, but I think Eddie was good and right to pass on his advice.

Bas

Thanks Basil...and that is all it was, a heads up! Just to think and be careful, as most of us don't until something happens....

I haven't looked in on this thread because of the sanctimonious arguments that broke out a few weeks ago. It can only be on this forum that you can come to regret posting something like this...It is simply astonishing! Anyway I have read through it again, and there is enough understanding present to justify my initial post me finks :-D

JudgeMental - 2012-03-25 8:31 AM

Dave Newell - 2012-03-25 8:01 AM

JudgeMental - 2012-03-24 9:54 PM

Dave Newell - 2012-03-24 8:05 PM

Get a life Eddie!

D.

get a sense of humour plonker.....

Why do you insist on throwing personal insults into your postings?

D.

when yo get off telling me what to do.....Get a life is not an insult?

definition of Plonker:

"the term plonker started out as a reference to someone who was forever drunk on cheap wine (cheap wine is nicknamed plonk) this person was usually a homeless person, or poor person.

today the term plonker is a very light hearted insult. Its not even seen as an insult, its like calling someone a wally. Its in no way meant maliciously. you call someone a plonker when they say or do something stupid."

Oh Eddie, you are so entertaining!

D.

Archived