Ezetow

postnote

Ezetow are now in full production making the trailers for motorbike. I must say what a great piece of engineering and still shows we can produce great engineering products. Full marks to Michael Hunt who designed and makes them. If you need a bike trailer which in my opinion beats the rest as it has a max load of 300kg then look no further

http://www.ezetow.co.uk/ezetow.co.uk/PHOTOS.html

postnote - 2012-03-03 8:17 PM

Ezetow are now in full production making the trailers for motorbike. I must say what a great piece of engineering and still shows we can produce great engineering products. Full marks to Michael Hunt who designed and makes them. If you need a bike trailer which in my opinion beats the rest as it has a max load of 300kg then look no further

http://www.ezetow.co.uk/ezetow.co.uk/PHOTOS.html

Nice looking piece of kit.

Guest pelmetman

I'd of thought if the wheels of the trailer were further forward there would be less weight on the tow ball........ :-S

I wonder what 90k which is given as an example, will add up to when added to the pendulum effect of a long overhang?

pelmetman - 2012-03-04 9:00 AM

I'd of thought if the wheels of the trailer were further forward there would be less weight on the tow ball........ :-S

I wonder what 90k which is given as an example, will add up to when added to the pendulum effect of a long overhang?

Dave,

For years i have had a problem with a long overhang and that pendulum effect is sheer murder (lol)

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2012-03-04 9:32 AM

Dave,

For years i have had a problem with a long overhang and that pendulum effect is sheer murder (lol)

By Eck........ if you can hang 90kilos on the end of it.............................. 8-) 8-)

You put us Southern softies to shame ......................... :D :D

pelmetman - 2012-03-04 11:12 AM

knight of the road - 2012-03-04 9:32 AM

Dave,

By Eck........ if you can hang 90kilos on the end of it.............................. 8-) 8-)

You put us Southern softies to shame ......................... :D :D

Sounds like a load of b*llocks to me! :D

Archived