After market cruise control, and experiences please

Guest 1footinthegrave

Is there anyone like Dave N down in the south??? to fit Cruse Control?

It appears all the well recommended firms (on this forum) are all up north.

Any suppliers down south?

Having looked at Dave's web site looks very good, and not as expensive as I would have thought it would be.

PJay

PJay - 2012-03-05 12:55 AM

Is there anyone like Dave N down in the south??? to fit Cruse Control?

It appears all the well recommended firms (on this forum) are all up north.

Any suppliers down south?

Having looked at Dave's web site looks very good, and not as expensive as I would have thought it would be.

PJay

We're not up North we're in the Midlands :D . And there's a handy campsite just 400 yds from the workshop :D

D.

In edit: And there's no one like me anywhere, I'm unique :D :D

D.

In edit: And there's no one like me anywhere, I'm unique :D :D

Hi Dave

I thought that was the case

Any where north of Luton Airport is UP North to me.

Seriously though , I will discuss with my husband, and see what he thinks. , But as we are going away in April, don't think we have the time , before then

Pauline

Most main motorhome dealers will fit cruise controls or will get a man in to do it. It just costs more this way!

They are not rocket science, (people north of Luton can fit them, almost with their eyes closed!!)

P.S. I was born in Luton.

C.

Cruise is absolutely the best thing ever invented by mankind.

I could not and would not ever buy, or drive a vehicle without it, it is absolutely out of the question with my sciatica. I use it as soon as I possibly can motorways and single track.

Absolutely would not be without one.

We had our first retro fitted by Conrad Anderson in Birminham suburbs. Excellent job and sensible price.

Now using factory fitted version which I am sure gives me the optimum fuel consumption driving around 64 mph on open roads. Use it as much in the UK as across the channel.

I just get annoyed at drivers whose speed goes up and down like a yo yo when they are on their mobile phones, chatting to the passenger, eating food, drinking, reading a map, going up hill ......... etc etc!!

Hi P Jay,

I've been installing cruise systems since 1994 and have been at most of the outside m/home shows since then. I will be visiting the New Forest at the end of this month and could install a system for you there if you would like. Perhaps you could let me know and I'll get my details to you. I'm based in Lincolnshire - East not North!! :-D

Needlesnotpins - 2012-03-05 4:50 PM

Hi P Jay,

I've been installing cruise systems since 1994 and have been at most of the outside m/home shows since then. I will be visiting the New Forest at the end of this month and could install a system for you there if you would like. Perhaps you could let me know and I'll get my details to you. I'm based in Lincolnshire - East not North!! :-D

That's a bit forward Harry. :D

D.

Dave Newell - 2012-03-05 7:38 PM

Hi P Jay,

D.

Dave, do you do cruise control please?

NB: the "Camos" satellite antenna you fitted is still working fine :-D

H

hallii - 2012-03-05 8:43 PM

Dave Newell - 2012-03-05 7:38 PM

Hi P Jay,

D.

Dave, do you do cruise control please?

NB: the "Camos" satellite antenna you fitted is still working fine :-D

H

:

Errrmmm yeah, call me :D . As for the Camps still working I would expect nothing less :-)

D.

Guest pelmetman
Dave Newell - 2012-03-06 6:19 PM

That should have said Camos not camps, I really hate predictive typing.

D.

I didn't know you did camp cameo's Dave :D.....................In what productions should we look for you in? ;-)

Widow Twanky no doubt (lol) (lol)

Brian Kirby - 2012-03-06 7:09 PM

PJay - 2012-03-05 12:55 AM

Is there anyone like Dave N down in the south??? ............

PJay

There is no-one like Dave Newell in the north, the south, the east, or the west! Surely everyone knows that?! :-D

Oh I wish this forum had a "like" button :D :D :D

D.

Archived