One motorhome returned to owner - one thief locked up

Great news and glad it worked out well for you.

Doesn't it just show what D***heads these guys are though? Imagine stealing something as recognisable as that, advertising it on Ebay and having your home address registered with Ebay!?!

I never cease to be amazed at the mentality of these low life B******s

Clarkson has the right idea!

Mike

I notice the owner did the "detective work" just like I had to some years back when a small motor bike was nicked.

A local policeman told me, "I know where that will be" I said "Where" he replied " At so and so hill, they will be riding it up and down" and sure enough when I got there that's where it was. After kicking the louts off it and making a citizens arrest, the police found about 3 other bikes in bits in the garage of the parents house.

They just need a bit of a hand at times, maybe the private police they are suggesting for my area will do a better job?

H

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2012-03-12 9:32 PM

I bet a kings ransom they were friggin' pikeys too. >:-(

OT did you enjoy your month in Spain Peter?...............would you do it again :D ...........Its defiantly on our agenda as it breaks up the winter quite nicely ;-)

PS MelB and her other half wimped out (lol)

Guest peter

Thanks for asking Dave.

It was 5 weeks in spain and it was really great. Bit cool at night in benicassim, but during the day it was blue skys and really hot sun. In fact on a couple of days I had to go inside the van to cool down. We will be back next year for 3 months starting in portugal and working our way round to bencassim for a month in march. We've already paid our deposit. I wish I was still there, but all that sun and blue skys can get a bit boring , can't it?. Bonterra park is brilliant and a right good laugh, we used the acsi card @ 16 euro's a night including all electric, which is pretty good, as we used electric heating at night and only used one 13 kg cylinder of gas in 6 weeks. We went by ferry to santander on the outward leg and returned through france. But what with the tolls and diesel prices we will seriously consider doing the ferry both ways next year and have an extra couple of days in the sun.

You don't know what you missed Mel. :D

pelmetman - 2012-03-13 6:31 PM

OT did you enjoy your month in Spain Peter?...............would you do it again :D ...........Its defiantly on our agenda as it breaks up the winter quite nicely ;-)

peter - 2012-03-14 12:07 AM

No I didn't wimp out ... I just decided not to go ... could have had something to do with the fact that you two were there ..... :D :D :D :D

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-03-16 7:21 PM

pelmetman - 2012-03-13 6:31 PM

peter - 2012-03-14 12:07 AM

No I didn't wimp out ... I just decided not to go ... could have had something to do with the fact that you two were there ..... :D :D :D :D

Charming *-)................we wont invite you again 8-)......................

But we might invite your better half and the dogs :D

Guest peter
Mel B - 2012-03-16 7:21 P

Even more reason to go Mel. :D

Archived