MOT

Borderer

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I know Crane Bank ( I used John Brooks years ago for a car MOT) but didn't realise they did vans, especially one as tall as the Neuvo. I'll contact them nearer the time. I heard that BT in Chester do MOTs, anyone tried them?

Hi

Took this off there website

Motorhome MOT and repairs, Chester - Crane Bank Garages Ltd

Make sure that nothing mechanical gets in the way of a good motorhome trip. Bring in your Motorhome for MOT, repairs, maintenance and service. All class 4 and 7 vehicles tested.

Some years ago, I read an article that listed a number of recommended garages for servicing motorhomes. In the list was BT (yes, the telephone company). Apparently BT Fleet has diversified from just maintaining its own vehicles to many other companies’ vehicles from cars to light vans and HGVs, they also service and repair private vehicles. All work is covered by a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty and they have a network of over 500 garages.

For the past 4 years I have had my car and motorhome serviced and MOT’d by BT. The service cost less than halve of the dealer network garage and did not invalidate the warranty as they are VAT registered.

They are now offering fixed price serving and MOTs. See table below. At last, a nationwide firm who display their prices and can handle any size of motorhome.

http://www.btfleet.com/service/fixed-price-servicing.aspx

http://www.btfleet.com/garages/garages-network-general.aspx

They have a garage near you at Hartford Way CHESTER CH1 4NN, contact details Supervisor: Dave Booth

To book an appointment: Tel (01244) 502385

Email:chester@btfleet.com

I cannot recommended them highly enough and, no, I do not work for BT. I'm taking my motorhome to Walsall garage for it's annual MOT and service tomorrow.

Archived