Hitchin Herts new Service Centre

michele

WE ARE PLEASE TO ANNOUNCE THE OPENING OF OUR NEW SERVICE CENTRE AT THE ROSE GARDEN, CAMBRIDGE ROAD HITCHIN SG4 0JX, 01462 421443 ADJACENT TO HITCHIN GARDEN CENTRE.

AS A VALUED CUSTOMER OF MOTORHOMES COACHCRAFT WE ARE PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER A ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR LEISURE NEEDS. AS OF MONDAY 12 MARCH 2012 WE WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER A COMPLETE MOTORHOME / CARAVAN SERVICE FACILITY.

INCLUDING:

CARAVAN AND MOTORHOME HABITATION CHECKS

CARAVAN SERVICING

ACCESSORY FITTING SERVICE

MECHANICAL SERVICE

MOT

DAMP REPAIR WORK

MAJOR ACCIDENT REPAIR WORK

ALL THE ABOVE WILL BE CARRIED OUT AT OUR NEW PURPOSE BUILT 4 BAY WORKSHOP IN HITCHIN AND OUR CURRENT FACILITY IN LUTON.

TO BOOK PLEASE CALL PETER ON 01462 421443

Thanks for this information Michelle. Hitchin is just a stones throw away from us and it will be nice to have somewhere locally to go to get all these checks, instead of driving 100 miles to Brownhills.

Have put the address and phone number in my mobile. What happened to Amber Leisure? Anyone know?? I am assuming it is the same site?

tugga - 2012-03-13 9:53 AM

Thanks for this information Michelle. Hitchin is just a stones throw away from us and it will be nice to have somewhere locally to go to get all these checks, instead of driving 100 miles to Brownhills.

Have put the address and phone number in my mobile. What happened to Amber Leisure? Anyone know?? I am assuming it is the same site?

Can't you call in to Biggleswade five miles down the road? I've not asked, but would Pope's service the 'caravan' side, and for base vehicle there's the old bus depot.

It is indeed the same site as Amber Leisure used to occupy (only a mile or so from me), and in fact the chap who used to manage it for Amber Leisure is going to manage it for the new owners, so my neighbour tells me. What really would be of interest to me is whether they can / will re-recruit the one or two really good workshop staff they had previously...... *-)

It is indeed the same site as Amber Leisure used to occupy (only a mile or so from me), and in fact the chap who used to manage it for Amber Leisure is going to manage it for the new owners, so my neighbour tells me. What really would be of interest to me is whether they can / will re-recruit the one or two really good workshop staff they had previously...... *-)

Guest JudgeMental
I used Peter Ayles of motorhome coachcraft when they sorted out some repairs, and helped get materials for EuraMobil...highly recommended

michele - 2012-03-13 3:53 PM

And we used him when we smashed the MH .. first class , he collected and delivered and made Bessie new again. ;-)

Ah..!! now I understand, I thought you wanted your chest scratching Michele. I was going to volunteer

(lol) (lol)

Dave

colin - 2012-03-13 10:29 AM

tugga - 2012-03-13 9:53 AM

Can't you call in to Biggleswade five miles down the road? I've not asked, but would Pope's service the 'caravan' side, and for base vehicle there's the old bus depot.

Colin - we spend quite a bit of money in Popes but never thought to ask about Habitation checks. Didn't know that they did them, thought they only sold spares and caravans. Might be worth asking though. As for the old Bus Depot in Biggleswade - do you mean JK Engineering? If so, we made enquiries there about having a front wheel bearing looked at and pssibly replaced - they thought our Hymer was a car! Don't trust them from that conversation!

Think we will give this chap Peter a call and see what he has to say.

Well as I said, I've never actualy asked them, but I see they have a caravan workshop, worth an enquiry.

p.s. I've seen a few mh's in JK's and I seem to remember a recommendation, but I've no experiance of them myself.

Archived