Hymer E650

skids

Just got my first Hymer and its a E650,l know what it has on it but do you think l could get the info about the van from Hymer? dont see many for sale is it odd or different ? It has nice things like a huge onboard gas tank ,can this go on a ferry? It has a Truma timer heater controle and l do not have any info on how to use it ,does anyone have one and could send me the instruction? The van is great and l look foreward to the colder weather when it should come into its own. :-( :-)

Taking your questions in order: 1. Hymer seem pretty willing to provide motorhome literature (handbooks, etc.) Suggest you contact them via their main website, provide your address and ask nicely. It's always worked for me. 2. E-Series models were expensive so production numbers would have been limited. I believe Hymer rationalised their range, integrating E-Series models into the B-range. 3. No problem with large 'domestic' motorhome gas tanks on ferries. 4. Truma(UK) should be able to provide you with Operating Instructions for the heater-timer. E-mail contact details are on website www.trumauk.com The heater-timer controls may well differ according to the heater, so it would be best if you could tell Truma exactly which heater you have. Failing that, tell them the year in which the motorhome was built.

Archived