Crossword help needed

david1949

Rayjsj - 2012-03-18 10:18 PM

Well it IS the Daily Mail !! what do you expect, Whats Katie Price up to now by the way ? Ray

She's here with me Ray :-D.............NO !!................."Katie I said NO !!"........"Stop it Katie, I'm on the forum"......"No Katie, I didn't say f*c*em......I said forum."............"OK Katie, if you insist. See you guys" :$

Dave

david1949 - 2012-03-18 10:55 PM

OK lets start again i am looking for a three letter word for container i have 2 of them . The words i have got is BO

So what is the missing 3 word

Are you changing the rules David, Are you now looking for a 3 word or a third letter, or are you boxing clever:-D

P.S. Katie doesn't know.

Dave

Guest pelmetman

The word is pronounced Gurrrrumferdump............It can be spell't with any number of letters in any order and is the reply to any answer ;-)

I invented the word a few years ago................lateral thinking is the way to go :D

Ohh I see, I've obviously got to think outside it & learn to contain myself & not hedge my bets. Seconds out & gloves off in this ring..... as in cricket I'll put one over my multiplication machinery and go & buy some tickets from this office. Otherwise I'll be in a corner from which I can't extract myself!

The answer's obviously BO?

As in BOG :-D

David, you don't admit on here that you read the DM, (it's a big no no.) What you should have said was " Whilst having a triple heart by pass in my local hospital, I was given a news paper to pass the time away and came across the crossword, all answers were three letter words." This is while having a chat with the surgeon (already at the 2nd by pass) about motorhomes. *-) :D :D

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2012-03-19 4:05 PM

As in BOG :-D

David, you don't admit on here that you read the DM, (it's a big no no.) What you should have said was " Whilst having a triple heart by pass in my local hospital, I was given a news paper to pass the time away and came across the crossword, all answers were three letter words." This is while having a chat with the surgeon (already at the 2nd by pass) about motorhomes. *-) :D :D

Dave

Very good i like it i know what to say next time round

Guest Tracker

The only possible answer is 42 as that is the answer to everything.

For future reference and to appease the topic patrols who are bound to be along very very soon, this sort of harmless nonsensitivity should really be in the chatterbox section where it will only annoy a few people instead of the several in this section.

On the other hand for maximum irritation value to those who are easily irritated you have placed it in exactly the right place - well done!

Archived