MH Facts

aultymer

be very very worried :-(

I was a member before subs and further more I paid and stayed, until the rule of the mods or at least one particular mod took it upon himself to become judge and jury.

While some may think threads in chatterbox go a little off topic and have a hint of personal attacks about them, IMHO that's better than having posts removed without as much as a by your leave and for no apparent reason other than a mod doesn't like it. I wouldn't even minded if it had been the owner of the site.

Anyway I seen a dog smoking and having a Cr*p at the same time and then attack a postman who had stepped in it, giving him some horrible disease.

Roy

Guest Tracker
takeaflight - 2012-03-20 7:22 PM

Anyway I seen a dog smoking and having a Cr*p at the same time and then attack a postman who had stepped in it, giving him some horrible disease.

Roy

Was it a Christian a Muslim or a Jewish dog and/or owner as it is a well known fact that the law only applies to Christian dogs and owners?

Guest pelmetman

Roy

So long as it wasn't on a CC site he'll get away with it Roy ;-)

Sacked for being a Hitler ?...... I,m glad we have spats . Sometimes it gets on ya tits but I can take or leave but I don't want them removed I think we are all old enough ...its silly kids stuff ... I think the thing that gets up my nose is people on MH think their s**te don't stink . As said before i people on chatter box do ,,join the serious stuff on Mh as and when .. well if they joined in over here may make for a better forum ..

WE must be below them.

I'm a member on both and have been for 5 or 6 years, go on both every day and enjoy the differences.

Not sure why people get so hung up on who or where you hang out, just a place where people with motorhomes go to chat or fall out or have a laugh. MHF is huge and I know many of their members come on here and other forums, I didn't realise members on here had a problem with that :'( :'(

Sorry for any offence I have caused by doing so and as for mine smelling just follow me to the elsan next time I go, we have a SOG so I am sure you will get a good idea what its like. :-D :-D

Mandy

Tracker - 2012-03-20 7:26 PM

Roy

Was it a Christian a Muslim or a Jewish dog and/or owner as it is a well known fact that the law only applies to Christian dogs and owners?

Sadly most laws in this country now only apply to Christians *-)

Engage brain Roy -- you post a quite plausible ( although incomplete) definition of racism on Malcolm's 'what is racism?' thread, and then post this rubbish!

You haven't a shred of evidence that the laws of this land don't apply to every single British citizen/resident, regardless of their race, creed or colour.

Thoughtless posts like yours are liable to get promulgated as fact, which of course they are not.

Colin.

Archived