uncontrollable urge

Dr Dave

When i'm in the van i always try to wave at other motorhome passengers as we pass, however when i'm in the car i have the urge to do the same thing so if we ever pass and someone in a car waves at you its only me. With the missus trying to stop me!

Likewise Dave, me too, but my wife tries to stop me waving when we're in the motorhome as well!

I will still keep waving -- even at left-hand drive Hymers -- and possibly risk Donna's 'finger'!

Cheers,

Colin. (lol)

P.S. at least I'll get a smile! (instead of a possible glower from beside me!)

C.

Guest pelmetman

Now you've gone and done it Dave 8-)........................You have mentioned waving 8-)..................

That's almost as bad as letting your dog pee on a CC site :D

pelmetman - 2012-03-20 3:19 PM Now you've gone and done it Dave 8-)........................You have mentioned waving 8-).................. That's almost as bad as letting your dog pee on a CC site :D

Living life on the edge thats me.:-)

I obviously haven't been around on this forum as long as you Dave ( 'Pelmetman' that is ). I know that the motorhome mags. correspondence columns sometimes have a 'thing' about it (waving, that is ) but I don't recall anything on here in the two years or so that I have' looked in' ( or is that 'lurked in' :-) and /or posted on this forum.

Colin.

P.S. I'm sure that we can discover more ( both in number and intensity!) contentious topics if we try hard enough!

C.

I never considered waving as a contentious issue. In fact when we first went out in the Motorhome it really made us think that we had made the right decision to follow the 'homing route as everyone we encountered had a wave for us (some frantically). As with everything in life that involves other people sometimes we dont get a response 'fair enough' but mostly we do thats good enough for us.:-)

Waver Dave

Guest Tracker
donna miller - 2012-03-20 3:59 PM

I wave at motorhomes when we are on the motorbike, that confuses them.

As most motorhomes are driven by those in the second half of an average lifespan, being waved at by a passing 'Hell's Granny' hidden behind a space helmet would probably make someone's day!

Although I'm not sure what it would make it!

Guest pelmetman

What's happened to your wrinkly stockings 8-)

Oh........ I remember now you lent them to Dave (Nowtelse2do) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2012-03-20 5:38 PM

She lent them to me for my last riot, :-D

Dave

Well I hope you haven't laddered them ;-)

donna miller - 2012-03-20 3:59 PM

Symbol Owner - 2012-03-20 3:14 PM

I will still keep waving -- even at left-hand drive Hymers -- and possibly risk Donna's 'finger'!

Cheers,

Colin. (lol)

C.

:D :D

I wave at motorhomes when we are on the motorbike, that confuses them.

As long as you don't lift the vest up any further Donna, like you say, it would confuse them trying to remember what they were. (lol)

Dave

pelmetman - 2012-03-20 5:42 PM

nowtelse2do - 2012-03-20 5:38 PM

She lent them to me for my last riot, :-D

Dave

Well I hope you haven't laddered them ;-)

Put some nail varnish on them to stop them running, but that was no good, I got caught (lol) (lol)

Dave

Guest Tracker
michele - 2012-03-20 6:07 PM

I get one of them every now and again ...its an urge to punch some of the forum members straight in the mush :-S

Oh gosh Michele - you do say the sweetest things - sometimes!

Archived