Budget Wishlist

Dr Dave

Guest Tracker

The best cars we make in the UK are all big and fast so we should all be encouraged to buy British made (if not owned!) and hurtle around in Jags, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Aston Martins, or Rollers free from VAT and our fuel free from VAT and duty.

I commend the idea to the house!

Tracker - 2012-03-20 7:28 PM

The best cars we make in the UK are all big and fast so we should all be encouraged to buy British made (if not owned!) and hurtle around in Jags, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Aston Martins, or Rollers free from VAT and our fuel free from VAT and duty.

............... and what's your frivolous idea ?

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-03-20 7:58 PM

A free pouffe funded by the tax payer :D..............I know FG believes in charity for the deserving ;-)

Guest Tracker
malc d - 2012-03-20 7:58 PM

A FREE second matching car for the wife!

Guest Tracker
malc d - 2012-03-20 10:32 PM

I suggest that all Londoners should pay a de-congestion charge whenever they blow their noses!.

;-)

I'd like to see me Bear get his own personal tax allowance so we could off load some income onto him and save on our own tax bills. Come to think of it there must be away I can get him his own NI number and convince The Revenue he is a pensioner with the appropriate allowance. I bet if I was a Nigerian I could do just that!

Guest Tracker
malc d - 2012-03-21 7:29 PM

Tracker - 2012-03-21 5:21 PM

malc d - 2012-03-20 10:32 PM

I suggest that all Londoners should pay a de-congestion charge whenever they blow their noses!.

;-)

Thank you kindly for stopping and altering my posting.

Guest 1footinthegrave

The imposition of a 20% VAT level on all foodstuffs wrapped in plastic or in plastic bottles, then use the cash to employ people to rescue our countryside and beaches from this modern day litter curse.

A letter to let us know how our money is being spent.

( no that's too stupid for words they'd never go for that )

Guest Tracker
1footinthegrave - 2012-03-21 8:22 PM

The imposition of a 20% VAT level on all foodstuffs wrapped in plastic or in plastic bottles, then use the cash to employ people to rescue our countryside and beaches from this modern day litter curse.

Make it compulsory to use bio degradable packaging and deposit paid reusable plastic bottles - and still charge 20% VAT to clear up the mess that already exists!

Guest peter

A £2000 road fund licence for all jaguar drivers, for dripping oil all over the roads, and to pay for staff to clean up the verges of all the bits that fall off them.

Oh, and the same for drivers of british made motorhomes,with fiat bases, for dropping bits of conversion and gearbox on the road and poluting the atmosphere with the smoke from burning clutch material. Excluding of course those based on mercedes vehicles. (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman

The basic rate tax allowance going up to £9225 each, is not quite the 10k they promised during the election..........but its a step in the right direction........... :D

Looks like my cunning plan never to pay income tax again is working B-).........

But over all it seems like he's looked after big business and his rich mates ;-)..................but then again he is a conservative (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest 1footinthegrave
I think I'd be quite happy to be paying 45p in the pound, at the minimum level I'd be on around £1650 a week, I could scrape by on that, or adopt your cunning plan, that would be around £180 a week, now which would I prefer mmmmmmm 8-)

Guest pelmetman
1footinthegrave - 2012-03-22 8:40 AM

I think I'd be quite happy to be paying 45p in the pound, at the minimum level I'd be on around £1650 a week, I could scrape by on that, or adopt your cunning plan, that would be around £180 a week, now which would I prefer mmmmmmm 8-)

Admittedly £180 is not much :-S............but for a couple it would be £360.......and as they say 2 can live as cheaply as one ;-)

Archived