Cant find Frances's apology

antony1969

Frances , I have spent the last 5 hours looking through old posts but cannot find your promised apology to me concerning French murders . I know you have been busy informing the police and building up a strong case against certain members on here but if you could as promised just apologize then I will be able to sleep tonight , thanks buddy , Antony x

Guest Tracker

It is no use waiting for France to apologize as the French are as notorious as we are for never apologizing to anyone, however I do feel that they should apologize for occupying a country that is far too good for the them and far better than any nation except the British deserves to own!

As far as Francis apologizing for anything - well where would he start - and is there enough time left before the end of the world for him to apologize to everyone he has offended!

Guest Tracker
Knowing that Antony is a known trouble maker with years of stirring experience, and a great future behind him, I took it as a humorous posting seeking the answer to a rhetorical question without any real sort of apology sought and no other sort of response sought other than humour?

pepe63 - 2012-03-21 7:57 PM

If an apology is being sort(..from who ever and for what ever reason),then wouldn't it have been better via a PM ? :-S ...rather than starting up yet another thread,which looks to have all the makings of yet another argument... :-S

I was promised a full public apology from Frances on a previous thread , something he said he would do not me . I had assumed that the apology would be there but alas it is not . All mouth and no trousers .

Guest pelmetman
I've checked the long range weather forecast Antony ;-).......................and there's no sign of hell freezing over........... so you might have a long wait :D

Lord Braykewynde - 2012-03-22 5:53 PM

pepe63 - 2012-03-21 7:57 PM

If an apology is being sort(..from who ever and for what ever reason),then wouldn't it have been better via a PM ? :-S ...rather than starting up yet another thread,which looks to have all the makings of yet another argument... :-S

Oh dear pepe *-)

Oh dear dear LB *-)

;-)

You know how they used to put bromide in the water to keep the armed forces from getting frisky (apparently ... not sure it worked!), I wonder if there is something we can put in the 'forum' which would have the same effect on the nit-pickers, argument-merchants, grumpy gits and sheer trouble causers to calm them down ... anyone know of anything? :-S

Mel B - 2012-03-22 6:42 PM

You know how they used to put bromide in the water to keep the armed forces from getting frisky (apparently ... not sure it worked!), I wonder if there is something we can put in the 'forum' which would have the same effect on the nit-pickers, argument-merchants, grumpy gits and sheer trouble causers to calm them down ... anyone know of anything? :-S

Well said Mel , couldn't agree more ........... who did you mean by the way ?

Right, I just sorted out Lord Fullofwind with his demand for an apology so let's do the same for this man.

In the recent thread I mentioned that the French killer was probably racist as he'd killed three Jews and some soldiers of north Africa extraction.

Now Anthony1969 asked if I could read his mind, to which I replied that I couldn't but, I told Anthony1969 that, if it turned out that when he shot the eight-year-old girl in the head he was actually acting in self-defence, Anthony1969 would be the first person to whom I would apologise.

Now from what I've read he wasn't acting in self defence and hated Jews, so what am I to apologise for?

But what is actually very flattering, is that people such as Anthony1969 are so keen to get something on me in payment for the number of times that I've exposed their stupidity, that they will devote whole threads to trivia such as this. Now that really is sad!

So please, do us all a favour and give it a rest! 

francisgraham - 2012-03-22 7:49 PMRight, I just sorted out Lord Fullofwind with his demand for an apology so let's do the same for this man.

In the recent thread I mentioned that the French killer was probably racist as he'd killed three Jews and some soldiers of north Africa extraction.

Now Anthony1969 asked if I could read his mind, to which I replied that I couldn't but, I told Anthony1969 that, if it turned out that when he shot the eight-year-old girl in the head he was actually acting in self-defence, Anthony1969 would be the first person to whom I would apologise.

Now from what I've read he wasn't acting in self defence and hated Jews, so what am I to apologise for?

But what is actually very flattering, is that people such as Anthony1969 are so keen to get something on me in payment for the number of times that I've exposed their stupidity, that they will devote whole threads to trivia such as this. Now that really is sad!

So please, do us all a favour and give it a rest! 
Fran , because of my stupidity I am unable to grasp if that rambling is an apology , I'm going to assume it is . I am led to believe revenge was the motive for the murders , but I am sure you will know more due to your close relationship that you seem to have with the police . Sorry .

Mel B - 2012-03-22 6:42 PM

It's called the OFF button :D

• 2 weeks later...
antony1969 - 2012-03-21 6:52 PM

Frances , I have spent the last 5 hours looking through old posts but cannot find your promised apology to me concerning French murders . I know you have been busy informing the police and building up a strong case against certain members on here but if you could as promised just apologize then I will be able to sleep tonight , thanks buddy , Antony x

An opology, huh.. sign of weakness if you ask me and Frances has no weaknesses :D

Take it like a man and stop bleating :D

Guest pelmetman
Perhaps he's going to say it with flowers Antony :D............I suspect its the wrong time of year for deadly nightshade 8-)

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2012-04-06 8:34 PM

Antony,

Pay attention please, it is not Frances it is francis with a small f, how many times does francis have to tell you?

See Antony ;-).................your talkin about the wrong..... F in... Frances :D

antony1969 - 2012-04-06 6:35 PM

Postie , apologizing is not a sign of weakness , it's admitting your wrong and what's weak about been wrong ?

It's about being strong and turning the other cheek and raising above it. :D :D Any admission is showing weakness :D

Surely it is obvious to some if not all that Francis with big For little is not just himself on here, you can create more than one name and as an intelligent man he must be having a whale of a time with all these names he has :-D :-D :-D

I am finding it hysterical that he can lead everyone such a dance and even argue with himself to get a response out of others, brilliant !!!! keep it up Franny fanny or whatever you are, I for one is loving it.

Do you send Emails to each other too??

Mandy

Archived