All points alert

nightrider

The chief constable of Lincolnshire has issued a warning to members of the public to be on the look out for a desperado going by the name of Pelmet Dave.

Pelmet Dave is wanted for importing poufes without paying import duties, be careful pelmet Dave is armed and dangerous and is known to be carrying a AK47 Bostich staple gun and has no hesitation in using it.

• 2 weeks later...
knight of the road - 2012-03-23 8:52 AM

The chief constable of Lincolnshire has issued a warning to members of the public to be on the look out for a desperado going by the name of Pelmet Dave.

Pelmet Dave is wanted for importing poufes without paying import duties, be careful pelmet Dave is armed and dangerous and is known to be carrying a AK47 Bostich staple gun and has no hesitation in using it.

I also hear that trading standards are after him too for using 'questionable' stuffing in them ... there are several shaved horses in the area I understand!!! :D

Guest peter
Mel B - 2012-04-07 2:50 PM

knight of the road - 2012-03-23 8:52 AM

I also hear that trading standards are after him too for using 'questionable' stuffing in them ... there are several shaved horses SCROTUMS in the area I understand!!! :D

So I've heard Mel, must be a bit smelly. :D

Guest Tracker
LordThornber - 2012-04-07 8:20 AM

No 'cos it would wind up the 12v brigade :D :D :D

Martyn

Not so Martyn - the 12v brigade don't use wind up they use - err - 12 volts!

The wind up brigade are something else - always got the wind up - maybe it's dietary?

Guest Tracker
laimeduck - 2012-03-23 9:46 AM

You're going to need a good brief - I know just the man for you...............

You don't mean - no surely not - it couldn't be you know who - or could it - the best lame duck lawyer the forum has ever known?

Archived