CC April fool

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Anyone else spot the April fool in this months mag?............. :D

Well at least I hope it is :-S...........or Sue won't have anything to do on holiday (lol)

Robinhood - 2012-03-23 8:46 PM

flicka - 2012-03-23 8:36 PM

Looks like it's take your own & restrict that activity to within the Motorhome, then >:-)

.....what, ......wife? 8-)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo, Robin, your board :-D

Guest pelmetman
flicka - 2012-03-23 8:53 PM

Robinhood - 2012-03-23 8:46 PM

flicka - 2012-03-23 8:36 PM

Looks like it's take your own & restrict that activity to within the Motorhome, then >:-)

.....what, ......wife? 8-)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo, Robin, your board :-D

:$ :$ :$.......Oooop's have I found myself in the swinger section of Chatterbox 8-)

flicka - 2012-03-24 10:17 PM

Mel B - 2012-03-24 8:57 PM

What on earth are you lot on about????? 8-)

ARH but you will have to join the Club to find that out, Mel. (lol) (lol) (lol)

I have .... so nah, nah to you!!!!! :D

It's just that I've only just got the April mag and haven't read it yet! :-D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2012-04-02 8:39 PM

Now obviously I'm missing it and I'd be lying if I said I haven't looked very hard so where the heck is it please?

I always spot it, it's always flaming obvious but none so blind etc :D

Martyn

Page 28........."Ironing Out"..............

Well I assume it is an April fool...........but knowing the Caravan Corporation, maybe not *-)

According to a reply on the CC Forum it is not an April fools and the are deadly serious. They quote frequent PAT testing and infrequence of use making it uneconomic to have irons and thus ironing boards! Unfortunately rather than treating us as adults their announcement was so short and curt and without any sort of explanation it lead people to think that it must be some kind of joke!

David

Guest pelmetman
Klyne - 2012-04-02 11:31 PM

According to a reply on the CC Forum it is not an April fools and the are deadly serious. They quote frequent PAT testing and infrequence of use making it uneconomic to have irons and thus ironing boards! Unfortunately rather than treating us as adults their announcement was so short and curt and without any sort of explanation it lead people to think that it must be some kind of joke!

David

8-) 8-)...................................... *-)....................................

(>)........Speechless of Lincolnshire

Guest pelmetman
francisgraham - 2012-04-03 9:06 AM
pelmetman - 2012-04-03 8:18 AM 

Speechless of Lincolnshire

If only.
You'd miss me really ;-)We'd make a good double act :D...........Like, Tweedledum & Tweedledee or Dick Dastardly & Muttley or Dumb & Dumber (lol)

Dave, I'd seen that and me being a dyed in the wool CC member didn't think for a second it was an April Fool.

It wasn't. 8-)

As for needing an iron, well it depends on your own needs surely? Some folk (us) don't always wear casual gear whilst in the van. We've attended all sorts of functions, taking advantage of the "free" accomodation the van offers rather than fork out X number of pounds for sometimes overpriced rooms.

A friends Wedding is a recent example, rooms were available at a cost of £150+ per night. It was a very upmarket location but that was too rich for my blood for one evening so the nearest CL came to use.

So did the iron.

Martyn

malc d - 2012-04-03 2:54 PM

No irons.

No hosepipe to wash the van.

Where is it all going to end ?

:-(

If they take the trouser presses away, I'm going to leave the club !

;-)

NOOoooooo! 8-) ...Not the trouser presses!...anything but that....

(lol)

Archived