Vinyl Flooring

Guest peter

Guest peter

I want to replace the carpets in my boat with the same type of vinyl flooring as used in my m/h but am having a tough time sourcing it. All the stuff I've looked at from carpetright etc has the wood plank effect too wide.

Does anyone know where I can get the vinyl used in m/h's with very narrow plank effect.

Thanks. Peter

... go somewhere other than Carpetright???? 8-)

I popped into a local 'independent' retailer a couple of weeks ago and they had a very different, and much nicer, range to Carpetright and the prices were the same, or cheaper (for the better quality ones).

Guest peter
Thanks for you input Mel. But I think you missed the point that it must have the mini plank effect at no wider than about 10 to 15mm or it looks like domestic flooring. I have looked at loads of sulppliers on the web but no luck.

Hi there;

don't know if you have a "Claytons" in Boston area? just been into the Lincoln branch for some sheet vinyl flooring and they have loads; more than Carpet thingy.

A make you could look at is "Novilon/forbo"

We sent for a catalogue and some samples fro the manufacturer and were impressed with speedy service

good luck

alan b

P.S.

usual disclaimers apply; no connection etc

Guest peter
Mel B - 2012-03-28 10:33 PM

Some narrower type here, but I don't know how 'narrow' it is:

narrow vinyl

Also this one:

narrow vinyl 2

Thanks Mel, the No2 is the type I want. It's rhino floor, I had a look on their site last week and couldn't see it. I will have to look again.

Thanks also to all the other replies.

Peter

Have you considered "Tek dek" I remeber a few people at our marina having used them and the results were very good I think that they can supply the product for self installation but not to sure about this, if not they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Archived